Windows 10 UNIVERSAL

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Ezequiel Gomes
Re: Windows 10 UNIVERSAL

Post by Ezequiel Gomes » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:47 pm

The post is of no interest to you, I made it clear that it was for the Devs, if this disturbed can leave, nobody's holding you back

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:52 am

last time i checked this is a forum where everyone can post their minds. yes you directed it to the devs but seeing how you cant understand the word NO or STOP from the devs, folks have tried to even point it to you.

I would also offer you the same thing. Currently the devs has no interests in whatever you are trying to offer and seeing as your being somewhat an annoyance i would stubbornly ask you to stop.
Behold my mighty

Ezequiel Gomes

Post by Ezequiel Gomes » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:06 pm

Again I say, don't post directs you, if this bothered just get out friend, if a dev if uncomfortable I will stop immediately, it makes no sense to raged since no one heading or mira you

TkSilver

Post by TkSilver » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:18 pm

Even though Jay Haru is the reincarnation of Pol Pot (sorry had to do it), it is generally a bad idea to tell the Forum Moderator to get out of any thread on the forum (especially one who has a 'ban hammer' picture).

With that being said the question you have yet to answer is..... Where is the market for the DraStic emulator on Windows 10 universal, given that the mobile phones have a very very small minority of the total market and generally people are opposed to paying for emulators on PC. Even if it becomes a possibility to make if there is no customer base what is the reason to pick up test devices, write code, and if Microsoft even allows it to publish the app to the store to maybe sell enough to possibly break even. Not to mention the extra time and effort needed to deal with more issues from a different customer base too. Everyone is perfectly happy to grant that it is technologically possible to make a windows 10 universal version of DraStic.... now is just why would Exo do it?

Ezequiel Gomes

Post by Ezequiel Gomes » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:37 am

This may sound crazy, but the financial return on Windows Phone is bigger than in other

http://mspoweruser.com/wait-what-indepe ... -ios-devs/

And about the W10 Mobile OS be in 33% of Windows Phone, this number had increased a lot in the official release

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:04 am

Ezequiel Gomes wrote:This may sound crazy, but the financial return on Windows Phone is bigger than in other

http://mspoweruser.com/wait-what-indepe ... -ios-devs/

And about the W10 Mobile OS be in 33% of Windows Phone, this number had increased a lot in the official release
I doubt that even with this report there is any evidence that WP10 is viable. for one, the article confirms that it was the big developers enjoying the pie and it admits that its a niche market. think of it this way, the reason why they earn more is because they charge it high due to non existent competition. that does not mean its sustainable or that it would be worth the effort to support such a platform.

also wp10 at 33% mean a paltry 0.9% (based on 2015Q2 for IDC wp users at 2.6%) of mobile users based on the stats you presented so your target market just got smaller. Its a bit dated but i dont really see anything that would make that number jump exponentially just coz windows 10 became mobile.
Behold my mighty

Ezequiel Gomes

Post by Ezequiel Gomes » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:31 pm

I disagree with their analysis, See the old partially price of Minecraft on Android and Windows Phone, and what the problem of overcharging? dev has the right to charge whatever they want, you like working for free? I and believe the Exophase and company don't like.

And have not yet had the official update of the W10, obviously just has that amount (review all points), the amount will increase Pretty
after upgrade.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:57 pm

The bottom line is that we will decide whether or not we'll ever have any kind of Windows release depending on how much work and how much compromise it is to do so. We'll make this decision independently of whatever arguments you're using here. So please stop trying to push us to give a definitive answer of support.

Ezequiel Gomes

Post by Ezequiel Gomes » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:56 pm

Ok

lybxlpsv

Post by lybxlpsv » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:36 pm

Ezequiel Gomes wrote:Ok
you seem to own windows mobile 10 device, have you or anyone tried sideloading google play services and drastic apk on windows mobile?