about the multiplayer stuff angain!

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
PTK
about the multiplayer stuff angain!

Post by PTK » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:55 pm

i still play ds multiplayer in 3ds with my friends,but i want to know if you guys are working in a multiplayer in drastic
if you guys are,i would like to know if it will be like emulating that both devices are conected in the same wifi,or use the wifi of the device as the ds wifi(having suport to online)because i don't bring my ds anywhere,but me and my friends bring our phones anywhere and i would like to play some mario kart or pokemon matches with them on the android :/

ericbazinga

Re: about the multiplayer stuff angain!

Post by ericbazinga » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:19 pm

PTK wrote:i still play ds multiplayer in 3ds with my friends,but i want to know if you guys are working in a multiplayer in drastic
if you guys are,i would like to know if it will be like emulating that both devices are conected in the same wifi,or use the wifi of the device as the ds wifi(having suport to online)because i don't bring my ds anywhere,but me and my friends bring our phones anywhere and i would like to play some mario kart or pokemon matches with them on the android :/
I would love to tell you that multiplayer is in DraStic or coming soon, but we're not even working on it. We simply cannot figure out how to transfer the DS signals from device to device, so we simply gave up trying. I doubt multiplayer will EVER be added to DraStic, which is a real shame.
However, could I suggest an alternative? The My Boy! GBA emulator has link cable emulation AKA multiplayer support, allowing for devices to connect over bluetooth or WiFi. (One of you will have to buy the full version in order to host, but the rest of you can use the lite version.)
Provided you all have the right ROMs (i'm sure you know how to do that), you guys can still play Pokemon and Mario Kart like you were wanting to.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Textilfrenzy

Post by Textilfrenzy » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:24 pm

Is there any possibility to make the link version of multiplayer both bluetooth and local (within the same device)? Thank you :)

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:03 am

Textilfrenzy wrote:Is there any possibility to make the link version of multiplayer both bluetooth and local (within the same device)? Thank you :)
Sorry you're asking the wrong person.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:04 pm

ericbazinga wrote:
Textilfrenzy wrote:Is there any possibility to make the link version of multiplayer both bluetooth and local (within the same device)? Thank you :)
Well, You are making yourself sound like the developer haha
ericbazinga wrote:I would love to tell you that multiplayer is in DraStic or coming soon, but we're not even working on it.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:54 pm

kaikun97 wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:
Well, You are making yourself sound like the developer haha
ericbazinga wrote:I would love to tell you that multiplayer is in DraStic or coming soon, but we're not even working on it.
Hey, i'll fill Exo's shoes any day :lol: