I need the latest drastic DS but have issue

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
brabroke
I need the latest drastic DS but have issue

Post by brabroke » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:00 pm

but I got issues.

1 - I recently moved to China, even with VPN access to Google playshop none of the chinese phone company would register with google play.

2 - The number on my google play was like a year old, I stopped using that number after I left. I wonder what happen if I purchase it, I dont think I can even recive the security ping

3 - I paid for my drastic like 2 years ago... do I have to pay again? (my paid google account got lost years ago)

so can someone just send me the latest drastic? I will pay directly to whoever in charge

kaikun97

Re: I need the latest drastic DS but have issue

Post by kaikun97 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:10 pm

brabroke wrote:but I got issues.

1 - I recently moved to China, even with VPN access to Google playshop none of the chinese phone company would register with google play.

2 - The number on my google play was like a year old, I stopped using that number after I left. I wonder what happen if I purchase it, I dont think I can even recive the security ping

3 - I paid for my drastic like 2 years ago... do I have to pay again? (my paid google account got lost years ago)

so can someone just send me the latest drastic? I will pay directly to whoever in charge
The last point you said is the reason you can't download it. To download purchased apps you have to use the google account you bought it on. If you totally forgot the login details and cant recover it yes you have to buy the app again. On chinese phones you may have to root them and use the xposed module to install the Google play store. You will have to make a new google account and buy the app again.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:41 pm

Last I was aware Google Play doesn't accept purchases from China anyway. Getting around this is a complicated process involving proxies and may depend on a credit card that can accept transactions in other currencies.

brabroke

Post by brabroke » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:14 am

Exophase wrote:Last I was aware Google Play doesn't accept purchases from China anyway. Getting around this is a complicated process involving proxies and may depend on a credit card that can accept transactions in other currencies.

exactly, which is why I hope I can get a "pirated version" here and I will pay the mod directly, considering if the mod of the fourm are the makers.

It is what I do with indie games, download illegal copies and if it is good and worthing, I will donate to the maker directly, fatty Gaben arn't gettin my money