Add KamKord SDK or similar?

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
kaikun97
Add KamKord SDK or similar?

Post by kaikun97 » Thu May 21, 2015 6:20 am

I notice some apps these days have the KamKord SDK allowing to record gameplay of the app its in without root. Is it possible to add this to Drastic DS? would be cool to record ds gameplay and upload it to youtube. I believe there are other Sdks for this too (aside Everyplay, thats unity only). What do you think?

ericbazinga

Re: Add KamKord SDK or similar?

Post by ericbazinga » Thu May 21, 2015 9:05 am

kaikun97 wrote:I notice some apps these days have the KamKord SDK allowing to record gameplay of the app its in without root. Is it possible to add this to Drastic DS? would be cool to record ds gameplay and upload it to youtube. I believe there are other Sdks for this too (aside Everyplay, thats unity only). What do you think?
That sounds like an AWESOME idea! Imagine, a YouTube video showing your awesome Mario Kart skills- filmed in-emulator!

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:40 pm

I wonder if Lordus or Exophase has seen this topic yet

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:06 pm

kaikun97 wrote:I wonder if Lordus or Exophase has seen this topic yet
I know how you feel. I have an idea that's been sitting in the 'off the wall' section for two weeks now with no replies. :(

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

reeve

Post by reeve » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:12 pm

Using Lollipop you can record your screen without root.

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:38 am

reeve wrote:Using Lollipop you can record your screen without root.
Well not everyone is on lolipop including me, and not everyone can or wants to root their phone and install a lolipop rom which is why I suggested Kamkord SDK in this topic lol. KamKord does not require root down to Android Ice Cream Sandwhich but you are limited to the app that it has been implemented in