Shaders

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
ProXboxCraft
Re: Shaders

Post by ProXboxCraft » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:45 pm

kaikun97 wrote:
ProXboxCraft wrote:Hi I am looking for a shader that makes Animal Crossing more smooth. I am running a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 on Android 7.0 for reference. It is an AT&T version.
The included SMAA shader along with high resolution 3D rendering enabled should make it look better.
Thank you! I also bumped the screen size down and now it almost looks as good as New Leaf!

Calendar

Post by Calendar » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:12 pm

Any recommended shaders for radiant historia?

EnderHDMC

Post by EnderHDMC » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:49 pm

I made a hexagon shader for Drastic.
It's actually a port of a shader I made last year, but it's still an original content. :)

Some screenshots: :D
Spoiler!
Hex-Kirby_Squeak_Squad-Boxy.png
Hex-Kirby_Squeak_Squad-Boxy.png (524.4KiB)Viewed 117030 times
Hex-Pokemon_Platinum_Text_Test.png
Hex-Pokemon_Platinum_Text_Test.png (431.67KiB)Viewed 117030 times
More screenshots:
https://github.com/EnderHDMC/Shaders/tree/1.0
https://github.com/EnderHDMC/Shaders/tr ... ts/drastic
Link (You can also get it in the attached files of this post):
https://github.com/EnderHDMC/Shaders/releases/tag/1.0
Attachments
Hex-Shader.zip
(4.04KiB)Downloaded 2344 times

barraca

Post by barraca » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:40 am

Nexus1999 wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:38 pm
shaders.7z
Includes corrected scanline.dsd by xperia64. aaContrast, NatAA, & Toon +Dot, +HQ4x, & +SABR v3.0 Optimized LQ.

Reverse Super FXAA +aaContrast, +NatAA, & +Toon.

Super FXAA +aaContrast, +NatAA, & +Toon.

Super SMAA +aaContrast, +NatAA, & +Toon.

Dot filter is an overlay that provides antialiasing & the optical illusion of higher resolution, from interlacing. Like other filter overlays such as CRT, Scanlines & LCD. Dot being the smoothest of these.

The HQ4x & SABR ones are meant for upscaling 2D heavy games. HQ4x won't round 2D sprites too much. While SABR is really smooth. The effect is 100% with Hi Res 3D turned off, but off will lessen 3D clarity in 2D & 3D mixed games. 50% with Hi Res 3D on.

The files in the smaa folder within DraStic by default are included. As well as directed to. As specified in the respective .dfx files of Super SMAA. To be one less storage level closer during use for a minor performance increase. Same with fxaa_luma.dsd for Reverse Super FXAA & Super FXAA.

In Super SMAA's .dfx files, diagnol detection is enabled. Along with smaa preset low & medium. Instead of only high & ultra. Does a better job at smoothing 3D diagnols & edges than other shaders currently available for DraStic.

Super FXAA smooths out 2D & 3D by blurring subpixels. Gos well with 3D side scrollers & 3D fighters.

Reverse Super FXAA sharpens up subpixels & illuminates details. Increasing visibility. Looks good on any game, if you like sharpness.

The SABR shaders included are the 3x full version. Just renamed by removing 3x(Full) for simplicity. Renamed Cartoon shaders, their dfx & dsd files, to toon for simplicity. As well as nataa to NatAA. Renamed aacolour.dsd to aacontrast.dsd. Then edited rgb color channel intensity to 1.15 & contrast to 1.3 . Those values & saturation can be changed to your likeing.
hoy can i install this??? i downloaded and extract the zip in Shader Folder but i dont see any new shader

Solved!!!!, wrong folder ejejeje.

which shader do you recomend for pokemon games???? i've a samsung s8+

OfficialSuperSai

Post by OfficialSuperSai » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:16 pm

jdgleaver wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 am
I made a quick port of the 'zfast_lcd' shader from RetroArch, and thought I'd share...

The attached zip file contains two variants:

- zfast_lcd: This is a very simple shader (minimal performance impact) that creates an LCD effect by adding a subtle grid lattice to the screen

- zfast_lcd+nds_color: This is the same as 'zfast_lcd', but also incorporates the 'nds-color' shader from RetroArch, which applies colour correction to simulate the display characteristics of a DS Phat. It has slightly higher system requirements, but it's still quite 'light' and is the one I would recommend.

Both shaders work correctly with 'High-Resolution 3D Rendering' turned ON or OFF.

NB: These shaders are intended for use with a high resolution display (at least 1080p). If you try to run them at a lower resolution, you'll probably need to play around with integer screen scaling to avoid ugly aliasing effects.

Enjoy! :)

---

EDIT1: Oh snap - I can't seem to do anything right this week... I just realised that the zfast_lcd+nds_color shader I posted was tweaked for a particular device of mine with a non-standard gamma level. For most LCD panels, 'display_gamma' should be 2.2, not 2.4. I have updated the attached zip file with the corrected shader - please re-download if you have the old one!

EDIT2: I noticed that the default 'nds-color' shader from RetroArch has been updated with tweaked colour correction values (it's a tiny difference, but I guess it's more accurate). I've updated the 'zfast_lcd+nds_color' shader accordingly - please re-download the attached zip file!
Thank you! I am using your shader on my S10 Plus and it looks fantastic! Any chance of getting CRT Royale on the this emulator!? :mrgreen:

IIgcxaon

Post by IIgcxaon » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:28 am

Hello evereyone!

I'm new in this forum, and I'm looking for shaders recommendations to play Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days with the best graphics as possible.

Thank you before hand! :D

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:39 am

IIgcxaon wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:28 am
Hello evereyone!

I'm new in this forum, and I'm looking for shaders recommendations to play Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days with the best graphics as possible.

Thank you before hand! :D
Enable High Resolution 3D in the video settings and Use the SMAA or FXAA HQ video filter.

IIgcxaon

Post by IIgcxaon » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:59 pm

Thank you, but I'm already using FXAA HQ video filter, with Hi-Res 3D enabled. However since having found there are other filters, thought maybe could be other that improves the graphics even more.
If not, i'll keep playing with these settings

Drakim

Post by Drakim » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:49 am

Would someone help me modify one of jdgleaver's ported shaders (sharp_bilinear+nds_color) and turn it into an nds color correction only shader?

Fefo

Post by Fefo » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:59 pm

Can these be converted (back?) to glsl? Looking for a way to use them anywhere else, mostly cocos2d for the jokes.
Attachments
cocos2d.zip
(1.18KiB)Downloaded 1131 times
BE ATTITUDE FOR ENGRISH