DraStic gamepad skins

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Tan KC
DraStic gamepad skins

Post by Tan KC » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:35 am

I have seen some samples of the gamepad skins, and I was wondering, how to create a skin and how to get all the .png files for the skin? Do you use a tool to create them or what? I know that there is a <simple>.zip for us to take it as a sample to create a custom skin, but I still don't understand how to create one. Thanks.

beansta

Re: DraStic gamepad skins

Post by beansta » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:16 pm

If you dont know the basics of image manipulation programs then im afraid ur at a loss
Devices running Android:

- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (CM12.1, overclocked, undervolted)
- Asus Nexus 7 2013 (Stock Marshmallow...to play Pokemon GO on...)
- Tenfifteen QW09 SmartWatch (Kitkat)
- Fujitsu Lifebook T4410 Touchscreen Laptop (Remix OS 3.0)

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:42 pm

Yeah, but it wouldn't hurt to have more skins. I mean, there are only three (default, simple, and a Tron-style one), so that does need a bit of improvement. Exophase, what do you think?

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:04 am

ericbazinga wrote:Yeah, but it wouldn't hurt to have more skins. I mean, there are only three (default, simple, and a Tron-style one), so that does need a bit of improvement. Exophase, what do you think?
I might make some. I'll make a thread if I do

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Fri May 01, 2015 11:22 pm

See this thread: http://www.drastic-ds.com/viewtopic.php ... 7&start=20 The conversation shifts to gamepad skins on pages 2-3.
Also see this thread- http://www.drastic-ds.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2540 Post your custom gamepad skins on this thread if you make any. Avan already made two, and they're pretty great.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.