Transferred playstore version

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
OinkyDoodle
Transferred playstore version

Post by OinkyDoodle » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:38 pm

Hello,

I have bought the emulator on google play and could not figure out a way to get it on my other android device: Fire HD 7

I would be able to download it on my Fire if I rooted it but my parents will not allow me to do so and I really would like to play DS games on my tablet instead of my phone.

Any thoughts?

huckleberrypie

Re: Transferred playstore version

Post by huckleberrypie » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:54 pm

There's not much we can do on that one, other than rooting your device to which your parents frown upon. It would've been easier if it wasn't for Amazon's policy of disallowing emulation software on their app store.

OinkyDoodle

Post by OinkyDoodle » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:33 pm

huckleberrypie wrote:There's not much we can do on that one, other than rooting your device to which your parents frown upon. It would've been easier if it wasn't for Amazon's policy of disallowing emulation software on their app store.
Even if it were on Amazon's app store, I would have to buy it again. WHY CAN'T ALL APP STORES BE BUDS AND COHESIVELY ALLOW DEVELOPERS AND CONSUMERS WHATEVER THEY WANT???

lol

EDIT: ALSO WHY CAN'T PEOPLE BE NICE AND NOT GREEDY AND WANT TO PIRATE GAMES AND THE WORLD SHOULD JUST THROW AWAY ALL IT'S MONEYS AND GIVE AWAY STUFF BECAUSE EVERYONE CAN BE FRIENDS AND STUFF

Android Fan

Post by Android Fan » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:21 pm

OinkyDoodle wrote:
huckleberrypie wrote:There's not much we can do on that one, other than rooting your device to which your parents frown upon. It would've been easier if it wasn't for Amazon's policy of disallowing emulation software on their app store.
Even if it were on Amazon's app store, I would have to buy it again. WHY CAN'T ALL APP STORES BE BUDS AND COHESIVELY ALLOW DEVELOPERS AND CONSUMERS WHATEVER THEY WANT???

lol

EDIT: ALSO WHY CAN'T PEOPLE BE NICE AND NOT GREEDY AND WANT TO PIRATE GAMES AND THE WORLD SHOULD JUST THROW AWAY ALL IT'S MONEYS AND GIVE AWAY STUFF BECAUSE EVERYONE CAN BE FRIENDS AND STUFF
Too bad this aint on Amazon they do a free app of day promo and maybe this emu would be free at some point xD
I got games like terraria, five night at freddies and 300+ other apps and games free from there

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:23 pm

OinkyDoodle wrote:Even if it were on Amazon's app store, I would have to buy it again. WHY CAN'T ALL APP STORES BE BUDS AND COHESIVELY ALLOW DEVELOPERS AND CONSUMERS WHATEVER THEY WANT???
Because it's business. App stores cooperating with each other would be just as much of a pipe dream as finding the Yeti or the Lock Ness monster.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:20 am

Amazon can't get that 30% app store cut by using Google's store on their devices. Most other device manufacturers don't have enough app ecosystem potential to make that work in their favor, but I guess Amazon does.

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:28 am

Exophase wrote:Amazon can't get that 30% app store cut by using Google's store on their devices. Most other device manufacturers don't have enough app ecosystem potential to make that work in their favor, but I guess Amazon does.
True, and yes, that's probably the principal reason why Nokia's N-Gage and later Ovi platforms couldn't steal the thunder off Apple's App Store.