New version, maybe?

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
zeroobligation
Re: New version, maybe?

Post by zeroobligation » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:11 pm

Lordus wrote: ...
I found a potential problem and made some changes, could you try if it works for you in the new beta (build 60)?
Yes, it's working again for me in build 60. Thank you so much! :D
Do you mind if I asked what was changed?

Fefo

Post by Fefo » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:19 pm

The long click to edit will be added on v61? Right now clicking brings the edit screen, long click does nothing. Mind you my phone is on tablet mode, so there's room for oddities.

I tried to paste that cheat in one big line but when I saved it ignored everything beyond the first "real" line. Therefore it's impossible to add any cheat longer than one line through DraStic. Another random longass cheat from a .txt worked fine however, toggling with + and all.

Thanks to both of you, looking forward for your developments.
BE ATTITUDE FOR ENGRISH

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:44 pm

Fefo wrote:The long click to edit will be added on v61? Right now clicking brings the edit screen, long click does nothing. Mind you my phone is on tablet mode, so there's room for oddities.

I tried to paste that cheat in one big line but when I saved it ignored everything beyond the first "real" line. Therefore it's impossible to add any cheat longer than one line through DraStic. Another random longass cheat from a .txt worked fine however, toggling with + and all.

I uploaded build 61 before my last answer, so it should already be available.
The one-line problem was only in the display of the cheat after you added it, adding multi-line cheats should always have worked. I tested a bunch of them, including the one you pasted, and adding them always worked for me.
The newest beta is more forgiving with the formatting, though, and also independent of the database cheats being loaded correctly.

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:55 pm

Lordus wrote:
Fefo wrote:The long click to edit will be added on v61? Right now clicking brings the edit screen, long click does nothing. Mind you my phone is on tablet mode, so there's room for oddities.

I uploaded build 61 before my last answer, so it should already be available.
The one-line problem was only in the display of the cheat after you added it, adding multi-line cheats should always have worked. I tested a bunch of them, including the one you pasted, and adding them always worked for me.
The newest beta is more forgiving with the formatting, though, and also independent of the database cheats being loaded correctly.
What about the missing player problem in Kit Mystery Challenge? Whenever I try to change Kit's clothes ingame the player doesn't show up at all at the wardrobe screen.

Fefo

Post by Fefo » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:01 pm

Nearly everything works fine now, my only remaining snag is that cheats don't work in game when a custom default database is present. Without changes I found no trouble. I like to organise my lists, and now with the new way to add cheats I would to just leave an empty file there and add what I want manually (the simple text mode grew on me quite quickly :) ). If you could adress it, thanks.

Add some "minor bug fixes" thing to the changelog, or those who doesn't know what's happening might freak out :D.

Thanks for everything, it's very fulfilling to see such fast responses.
BE ATTITUDE FOR ENGRISH

beansta

Post by beansta » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:30 am

Ill stick to R4CCE, thanks :p

Nice additions though :)

Oh and if u like laughing at stupid people, go read some of the comments for drastic on the play store. (I cant post a review as google doesnt let u when using test versions)
Devices running Android:

- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (CM12.1, overclocked, undervolted)
- Asus Nexus 7 2013 (Stock Marshmallow...to play Pokemon GO on...)
- Tenfifteen QW09 SmartWatch (Kitkat)
- Fujitsu Lifebook T4410 Touchscreen Laptop (Remix OS 3.0)

Android Fan

Post by Android Fan » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:45 am

Jay Haru wrote:
Android Fan wrote:
Lordus wrote:Yes, it's 57.
Ok thanks can you tell me what is new in build 59 and 58 (if 58 even exists?)
I have build 59 is it the last beta
Theres no update option in Google Play so i guess it is but just want to be sure

Oh and before you release the new final version can you add an option to enable and disable fog just like in other nds emulators just so we dont have to wait for the next version to have this option xD
59 as per jan 31
Have you guys added an option to enable and disable fog or it would take a long time to do

Lol if you want a laugh go read the comments at DEMO of drastic my favorites are the "pls make it full version and i will give 5 stars buhuhu" xD

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:59 am

Android Fan wrote:Lol if you want a laugh go read the comments at DEMO of drastic my favorites are the "pls make it full version and i will give 5 stars buhuhu" xD
Lol those sure are quite lulzy. It's either they'd whine like that, or desperately search for and install a cracked APK, and end up getting berated here for using one.