Multiplayer

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
User avatar
cloud1250000
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:16 pm

Re: Multiplayer

Post by cloud1250000 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:05 pm

wow, it's actually working o,o amazing :)

but you see, nocash talk about wifi when he talk about multiplayer ;)
--Current Mobile device--
Htc one ( *-* ) , Xperia play, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crappy phone)

Dragonbax196
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:45 am

Re: Multiplayer

Post by Dragonbax196 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:52 pm

Yeah, i want it, can connecting wifi and nintendo wifi

VerociousGaming
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:45 pm

Re: Multiplayer

Post by VerociousGaming » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:02 pm

This thread should be at the top as much as it sucks to potentially not be able to play worldwide atleast i know i can trade and battle my brother on pokemon he has pear and a dsi but i just use my phpne it would be great to be able to play games woth him again! :D :ds:

Howdareme
Posts: 276
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:16 am
Location: London, England

Re: Multiplayer

Post by Howdareme » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:55 am

VerociousGaming wrote:This thread should be at the top as much as it sucks to potentially not be able to play worldwide atleast i know i can trade and battle my brother on pokemon he has pear and a dsi but i just use my phpne it would be great to be able to play games woth him again! :D :ds:
Can people fucking read the stickies? Wifi isn't top priority right now so can we just end the discussion..

mucus
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Re: Multiplayer

Post by mucus » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:35 pm

top priority or not, people are still excited to think about the possibilities!

Howdareme
Posts: 276
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:16 am
Location: London, England

Re: Multiplayer

Post by Howdareme » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:01 pm

Its a very small possibility, I doubt it will happen, and if it does, you could raise the price a few dollars ;)

User avatar
AsHperson
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Multiplayer

Post by AsHperson » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:15 pm

Howdareme wrote:Its a very small possibility, I doubt it will happen, and if it does, you could raise the price a few dollars ;)
Tru dat! lol

klasas0
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:42 am

Re: Multiplayer

Post by klasas0 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:54 am

Why not connect though Bluetooth/NFC etc for Multiplayer games?

Jay Haru
Posts: 1777
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm
Location: Pasig, Philippines

Re: Multiplayer

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:49 am

klasas0 wrote:Why not connect though Bluetooth/NFC etc for Multiplayer games?
Image
Behold my mighty
Image

Howdareme
Posts: 276
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:16 am
Location: London, England

Re: Multiplayer

Post by Howdareme » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:21 pm

He created an account just to say that? lol what a fail!!!

Post Reply