Thanks so much for releasing this for free!! =D

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Howdareme
Re: Thanks so much for releasing this for free!! =D

Post by Howdareme » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:10 pm

tbh, if you try hard you can pay.. etc get a job (also depends on location and age) You must have a little bit of money to even get a phone.

mindbender

Post by mindbender » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:50 pm

Howdareme wrote:tbh, if you try hard you can pay.. etc get a job (also depends on location and age) You must have a little bit of money to even get a phone.
Just a friendly tip, the world outside of the USA can be a very different place.

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:56 pm

mindbender wrote:
Howdareme wrote:tbh, if you try hard you can pay.. etc get a job (also depends on location and age) You must have a little bit of money to even get a phone.
Just a friendly tip, the world outside of the USA can be a very different place.
In, since I'm in the uk

espovi36

Post by espovi36 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:50 pm

I clarify that I have not the "drastic ds emulator" pirated, because I like to have the original and receive updates.What happens is that never purchase a play payment app store and did not know if there were more ways to buy it.They said they had prepaid credit cards but in Spain I think even not there ....But of course I'll buy it, I think the developer deserves to us buy.I tried the demo for 20 minutes and it's great how the haunters metroid 100% :).
But the idea of ​​a "drastic ds emulator-LITE" with publicity no is bad for the future ...