Issue in-game

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
kipa
Issue in-game

Post by kipa » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:09 pm

Hello, good night! (if you don't want to read the context, you can skip right into "The issue)
Not so important context: I've being playing DraStic since 2016, and from there to Dec. 2019 I used a pirated versions until I changed to my phone (from a Samsung Galaxy Gran Prime to a Galaxy A50), I never had issues and always wanted to buy the Google Play version. So, after a year break from DraStic (I didn't bring the pirated version to my new phone nor downloaded one, only thing I brought with me were de saves and ROMs) I decided to buy it, and so I did today (there were lots of problems with my Google Account, had to wait a month to properly buy it)!

The issue: I booted up, set my ROMs and save files, everything went normal, except one thing. Here's what's happening: every buttom (and the DS touchscreen) doesn't correspond to where I touch. If I want to move down, I have to press right in the middle of the D-pad (same thing with B, if I want to press B, I have to press right in the middle of the four buttoms). And then this goes with every other buttom I want to press, if I press exactly where they are, nothing happens, it is always a tad higher to where the buttom actually is. However, it doesn't end there, because the same thing happens with DS's touchscreen. For instance, in Pokémon White, I have to touch a tad higher if I want to select something in the main menu (what end happening is: because of this weird "hitbox", if I press the "Pokémon" buttom right in the middle, it'll open the option right above it, the "Bag").

I tried resizing and changing the buttoms default 1.52 to 1 in the settings, but nothing changed (and if by any chance it solved the buttons problems, there would be still the touchscreen issue). When using the menus, everything works fine, but in-game this shift exist (that's why I gave context before, bc in my old lame Gran Prime everything functioned perfectly, but in my A50 this weird thing happens, is it bc the screen is bigger?).

I then, ask if please this could be fixed. If I could record my screen tracing where I touch, I'd gladly do that (it would be way easier to understand, cuz my English is really broken). I could search for apps that do this and send to the devs.

Well, this marks the end of this post, thank you for reading this enormous text (sorry for making it that long btw).

kipa

Re: Issue in-game

Post by kipa » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:02 am

UPDATE: I solved it!! It was all my fault lol

I usually put my game apps (like Mario Kart Tour) to be fullscreen (on my phone's diplay settings) and that was tge thing causing trouble!!