Screen size control question:

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
therysin
Screen size control question:

Post by therysin » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:29 pm

Is it possible to break the original aspect ratio of the ds screen? What I mean is, I just want the two screens using my full screen, with no gap. Just wanted to know if this can already be done, or if it's planned for the future. Thanks :D

Sverd

Re: Screen size control question:

Post by Sverd » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:00 pm

therysin wrote:Is it possible to break the original aspect ratio of the ds screen? What I mean is, I just want the two screens using my full screen, with no gap. Just wanted to know if this can already be done, or if it's planned for the future. Thanks :D
I know there is a full screen option. There's also a bunch of other layout options, and longpressing on them lets you edit them to your liking.

Zehel

Post by Zehel » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:50 am

I always though strech option is a no brainer for emulators.So far every single emulator i have come across has that feature,even the 2 other ds emulators on the play store.Pls add a template for both screens stretched and without any gaps between (both same size), like nds4droid one vertical and one horizontal.The current screens are too tiny on big smarphones.

BeastieBoy

Post by BeastieBoy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:18 pm

I agree that editing for control layouts is a must for some games.