IOS version out

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
cosimo
IOS version out

Post by cosimo » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:07 pm

We are waiting ios port, will be the best!!! bye !!!

beansta

Re: IOS version out

Post by beansta » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:16 pm

No, no it wont. You'll be waiting a while :)
Devices running Android:

- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (CM12.1, overclocked, undervolted)
- Asus Nexus 7 2013 (Stock Marshmallow...to play Pokemon GO on...)
- Tenfifteen QW09 SmartWatch (Kitkat)
- Fujitsu Lifebook T4410 Touchscreen Laptop (Remix OS 3.0)

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:13 pm

beansta wrote:No, no it wont. You'll be waiting a while :)
or forever!!! bye!!!!
Behold my mighty

Imaginex

Post by Imaginex » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:20 am

Never going to happen. Off the top of my head, I could think of many reasons why iOS will never get DraStic.

cosimo

Post by cosimo » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:52 am

i hope, beacuse i have android and ios device, but for gaming ios is top.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:58 am

cosimo wrote:i hope, beacuse i have android and ios device, but for gaming ios is top.
proof or youre a big liar.
Behold my mighty

beansta

Post by beansta » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:10 am

iOS might get game releases earlier but its in no way better than the android experience. Ive already explained my reasoning for hating apple in general on another thread so i wont go into it here. It took 3 YEARS after android had it for iOS to get native gamepad support.
Devices running Android:

- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (CM12.1, overclocked, undervolted)
- Asus Nexus 7 2013 (Stock Marshmallow...to play Pokemon GO on...)
- Tenfifteen QW09 SmartWatch (Kitkat)
- Fujitsu Lifebook T4410 Touchscreen Laptop (Remix OS 3.0)

Haitran2001

Post by Haitran2001 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:57 am

For your information about iOS haters, android is weak. What ever the GHZ or RAM it has does it really care? I compared an IPhone 5 to s4 and iOS 7 raped it. Even tho android has higher standard SPECS. Does the phone die faster lol? I left it in standby mode and I notice the S4 went down specifically faster than iOS 7. I was an android user and notice how the game doesn't load smooth the screen touch ability are hard to steer around while playing Modern Combat 4, while I'm playing on an iPhone it works and it's smooth. I aced a lot of matches and the internet is especially faster when on 4G and 3G is still fast. For my conclusion to the last post guy above me I don't wanna mention. Have knowledge of which phone is better. You think your the one who hates iOS keep in mind there is a lot of people more than android users hate android. The copy of iOS. What's up with the voice control? Copied iOS and got used kiddo? Hahaha it's funny how much android is a copy platform while they can't design their own unique ways but need ideas from iOS. Higher Specs won't do much while they'll just drain your battery's. Hilarious android Users.
But I don't really care about the emulator I'm not poor not to buy a actual DS and I got all the consoles so meh. I think this is illegal and can be brought to court if Nintendo finds out. Because Nintendo sued a guy uploading a game on online.

TnA.Plastic

Post by TnA.Plastic » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:10 am

Haitran2001 wrote:For your information about iOS haters, android is weak.
For your information about Android. You have no clue!
IOS has only one real advantage over Android, or 2 if you don't jailbreak it, which is/are:
1. The OS can be fully optimized to the Hardware, using less Abstractionlayers, thus less cpu-power for the same kind of task... But compared to Android, most of it only applies to non-JNI-Apps.
2. If you got any issues (stolen/hacked TAN for example) due to a bug in their software Apple's cares about it and helps you.
What ever the GHZ or RAM it has does it really care? I compared an IPhone 5 to s4 and iOS 7 raped it. Even tho android has higher standard SPECS. Does the phone die faster lol?
You're comparing a real multi-tasking-OS which is thought to run on thousands of platforms and is finally not really optimized (the real optimisations start from 4.3/4.4,even thought 4.0 introduced a big performance-boost), bloated with a cpu-intensive interface (non AOSP) to an optimised and to the t of the hardware adjusted Single-tasking-OS? Seriously? Apples and oranges... Or Android's in this case... :-D

Other than that, I'd bet a S4 with Custom-ROM lasts longer...
I left it in standby mode and I notice the S4 went down specifically faster than iOS 7. I was an android user and notice how the game doesn't load smooth
Blame the hardware-makers for not optimising Android to their hardware... Did you ever notice how many Smartphones & Tablets have got the TRIM-Call in their Kernels? It's a joke! Implementing that would yield a big performance-boost. Optimizing it further and you can get even more... They are simply lazy. It's about money and since Apple's OS is on their hardware, it doesn't mean a waste of resources to them, but an investment...
That's where the scene comes in, in Android's case... It's not about money in the scene... Atleast it shouldn't...
the screen touch ability are hard to steer around while playing Modern Combat 4, while I'm playing on an iPhone it works and it's smooth.
Are you serious? Where does Android even "come into place/game" here? That's entirely up to the developers of the game... Other than that MC4 even runs fluid and responsive on my old Tegra2-device (but I'm using a Custom-ROM anyway (Android 4.4.2).
The SDK is the only thing, which can have an effect here...
I aced a lot of matches and the internet is especially faster when on 4G and 3G is still fast.
Can't comment on that as of right now, because I can't test it (limited Internet-speed currently).
For my conclusion to the last post guy above me I don't wanna mention. Have knowledge of which phone is better. You think your the one who hates iOS keep in mind there is a lot of people more than android users hate android.
First off,... The last sentence is an assumption, without any proof.
Other than that I think you're both acting retarded.

Both Hard-Software-Combos have their pros and cons. Anyone has the choice, but it is simply retarded to argue in such a manner about it.
The copy of iOS. What's up with the voice control? Copied iOS and got used kiddo? Hahaha it's funny how much android is a copy platform while they can't design their own unique ways but need ideas from iOS. Higher Specs won't do much while they'll just drain your battery's. Hilarious android Users.
Ah, so IOS isn't a copycat? Apple invented a special way to reorganize Hardware and thus created the capacitive-multi-touch-screen.
Their software isn't unique at all, nor does it include any inventions beside Air cast (partially copied) and swipe to unlock (also partially copied but adapted for multi-touch).
But I don't really care about the emulator I'm not poor not to buy a actual DS and I got all the consoles so meh. I think this is illegal and can be brought to court if Nintendo finds out. Because Nintendo sued a guy uploading a game on online.
Are you accusing us of not owning the hardware and illegally obtain the software?
Sorry, but you are a.... Argh, I won't say it...

I bet I've got more consoles than you EXCLUDING those I've more than one times.

I ACCEPT THE FACT THAT ANDROID CURRENTLY ISN'T AS WELL OPTIMISED AS IOS, BUT IN REGARD TO THAT IT ALSO HAS A LOT MORE POTENTIAL!

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:18 am

Haitran2001 wrote:For your information about iOS haters, android is weak. What ever the GHZ or RAM it has does it really care? I compared an IPhone 5 to s4 and iOS 7 raped it. Even tho android has higher standard SPECS. Does the phone die faster lol? I left it in standby mode and I notice the S4 went down specifically faster than iOS 7. I was an android user and notice how the game doesn't load smooth the screen touch ability are hard to steer around while playing Modern Combat 4, while I'm playing on an iPhone it works and it's smooth. I aced a lot of matches and the internet is especially faster when on 4G and 3G is still fast. For my conclusion to the last post guy above me I don't wanna mention. Have knowledge of which phone is better. You think your the one who hates iOS keep in mind there is a lot of people more than android users hate android. The copy of iOS. What's up with the voice control? Copied iOS and got used kiddo? Hahaha it's funny how much android is a copy platform while they can't design their own unique ways but need ideas from iOS. Higher Specs won't do much while they'll just drain your battery's. Hilarious android Users.
and this is why most ios fans are misguided persons of low intelligence. if you didnt know what he said, he just said that games get released on the ios first only because it only had to fit one shitty specification across the board. android has a more broad scope so its more difficult to make games or apps run on each and every deviced made be different manufacturers.

also, again i challenge you to produce your so called 'lots of people more than android users hate android' or youre just a retarded troll.

we do not really care if you can buy shit. you came to the site in the first place so its basically stupid of you.

finally, you're the hilarious one saying things like the app is illegal. learn your history you ios reject! theres precedence in the case of bleem vs. sony. simply put, emulators are legal.

a parting word, there is a difference with uploading a game and creating an emulator. educate yourself more so you dont appear stupid in an arguement.
Behold my mighty