IOS version out

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Exophase
Re: IOS version out

Post by Exophase » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:26 pm

From what I've seen of videos on iPhone 5S, nds4ios is capable of achieving fullspeed for some games while coming nowhere close for others. It probably correlates pretty closely with how much the game utilizes the DS's ARM9 CPU. I have no idea how much frameskip it uses to achieve this, it's hard to tell on youtube videos.

A7's Cyclone CPU is powerful, if you can get full speed DS emulation using it with nds4ios then all the more power to you.

slamandar

Re: IOS version out

Post by slamandar » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:09 pm

Exophase wrote:From what I've seen of videos on iPhone 5S, nds4ios is capable of achieving fullspeed for some games while coming nowhere close for others. It probably correlates pretty closely with how much the game utilizes the DS's ARM9 CPU. I have no idea how much frameskip it uses to achieve this, it's hard to tell on youtube videos.

A7's Cyclone CPU is powerful, if you can get full speed DS emulation using it with nds4ios then all the more power to you.
and NDS4ios is more updated than the android version NDS4Droid, so yeah if someone have the latest apple iphone 5s and he can play with some slowdown i think he can go with nds4ios and leave drastic for android users ;)
Sorry if my English is bad, I'm French !