IOS version out

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Mdg420
Re: IOS version out

Post by Mdg420 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:48 pm

So I guess the people before me ruined any chance of an iOS version? Actually before I read this thread I was about to pay for drastic for android on my sgs2 but now I'm not sure if I want to support a team that hates iOS, which is CLEARY superior to android in just about every way.

It's extremely petty of you to keep this off iOS just to let android have ONE TINY advantage.. Play store has like NO decent games, which is why Google still allows emulators.. Anyway basically because you guys are so against iOS you won't get my money for the android version but I'll continue to recommend and use the cracked version since it is the best ds emulator for android

smog0

Post by smog0 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:12 pm

Mdg420 wrote:So I guess the people before me ruined any chance of an iOS version? Actually before I read this thread I was about to pay for drastic for android on my sgs2 but now I'm not sure if I want to support a team that hates iOS, which is CLEARY superior to android in just about every way.

It's extremely petty of you to keep this off iOS just to let android have ONE TINY advantage.. Play store has like NO decent games, which is why Google still allows emulators.. Anyway basically because you guys are so against iOS you won't get my money for the android version but I'll continue to recommend and use the cracked version since it is the best ds emulator for android

first exophase doesnt hate ios he only said that it would be difficult/more tiem demanding to develop to IOS since they dont have previous experience with it

second enjoy your bugged cracked version and your probably ban :)

Mdg420

Post by Mdg420 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:06 pm

The latest version is cracked and not buggy at all.. Don't care of I get banned not coming back here.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:55 am

Mdg420 wrote:So I guess the people before me ruined any chance of an iOS version? Actually before I read this thread I was about to pay for drastic for android on my sgs2 but now I'm not sure if I want to support a team that hates iOS, which is CLEARY superior to android in just about every way.

wait, what?

well, youre just a statistic/number on drastics list of pirates so meh like youre so important. the team (the devs) doesnt hate ios but then again, reading and understanding are two different things. in any case, exo already spoke his mind about the reasons why there is no drastic on ios and it isnt as simple as 'hate' you trolls keep throwing at them. read and then understand then understand some more!

also, advantage schmatage, youre a fool to say such things. its only an opinion and unless you can present it and defend it with a definite proof, youre just a troll like the rest of them. it really depends how you define decent and unless you provide us examples of your claims, my opinion stands tall.

well, youre not gonna be reading this if youre not coming back but if ya do, then youre welcome to rant. just dont flame the way the other guy did.
Behold my mighty

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:14 pm

Please read my response in this thread. Your assumptions of our motives and positions are very different from reality.

And if you really decided not to buy the emulator just because you think we hate iOS then that's really silly. I don't believe you though, I think you're just using that as an excuse, although I don't know why you'd bother trying to justify that to us.

brujo55

Post by brujo55 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:52 pm

well nds4ios (JIT not working) run a full speed in my iphone 5S (in interpreter mode) muajajaja is very powerfull

people remenber this IOS great hardware + optimized sofware = iphone = mobile killer.

ppsspp,retroarch,nds4ios,mame4ios reloaded,snes,gba working much better in ios.

the only big diference is UI (screen modes) drastic

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:32 am

brujo55 wrote:well nds4ios (JIT not working) run a full speed in my iphone 5S (in interpreter mode) muajajaja is very powerfull

people remenber this IOS great hardware + optimized sofware = iphone = mobile killer.

well, im glad it runs well for you. doesnt matter either way if you smoke something that makes you delusional or you are just compensating for your buy in with the rest of the sheeps. Enjoy voiding your warranty btw.
Behold my mighty

blue.gazer

Post by blue.gazer » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:05 pm

brujo55 wrote:well nds4ios (JIT not working) run a full speed in my iphone 5S (in interpreter mode) muajajaja is very powerfull

Not true in nds4ios in my case (I also own a 5s) and it runs slugish as hell with only a few tweaks installed and alot of free space.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:25 pm

blue.gazer wrote:

Not true in nds4ios in my case (I also own a 5s) and it runs slugish as hell with only a few tweaks installed and alot of free space.
some people just lie so they can justify their buy ins. smart folks admit the limitations of their devices.
Behold my mighty

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:13 am

Jay Haru wrote:
blue.gazer wrote:

some people just lie so they can justify their buy ins. smart folks admit the limitations of their devices.
same here. funnily enough its mostly apple users who are like "hey my iphone is the best thing in the universe and everything else is crap!!" while we android folk tell the truth