analogic controls (ps3 controller) and tactils controls

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
mastertiti2000
analogic controls (ps3 controller) and tactils controls

Post by mastertiti2000 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:33 pm

Hello and initially thank you for your work, this emulator is the best for sure by far. I have just a problem with certain configurations of controls as in Metroid. I am on S4 and I use sisaxis to control with my ps3 controller. I have left hand access to the directions with the analogic stick and the L1 L2 L3 buttons and in a other hand I use the tactil. When I have my inch on the screen and that I use the stick all is well but if I release the tactil when i move with analogic stick, the analogic stick stops. I must put the analogic controller in center and then re-use it. This problem does not appear when I use the multidirectional cross. I can put and release the tactil and in the same time, i can always use my cross up, down, left..... anyone have this small bug?

mr_loon

Re: analogic controls (ps3 controller) and tactils controls

Post by mr_loon » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:28 pm

mastertiti2000 wrote:Hello and initially thank you for your work, this emulator is the best for sure by far. I have just a problem with certain configurations of controls as in Metroid. I am on S4 and I use sisaxis to control with my ps3 controller. I have left hand access to the directions with the analogic stick and the L1 L2 L3 buttons and in a other hand I use the tactil. When I have my inch on the screen and that I use the stick all is well but if I release the tactil when i move with analogic stick, the analogic stick stops. I must put the analogic controller in center and then re-use it. This problem does not appear when I use the multidirectional cross. I can put and release the tactil and in the same time, i can always use my cross up, down, left..... anyone have this small bug?
Use sixaxis to remap the analogue stick to dpad or keys then remap in DraSTic or try altering the dead zone. (My guess) good luck :)