Other Emulators knowledge

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Kyousuke753
Re: Other Emulators knowledge

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon May 09, 2016 9:50 am

Relax I'm still here...I assumed all this time my phone was plugged in and charging...but turns out it wasn't...now I need to kill time...I was planning on watching anime...then continue playing digimon world re-digitize and it's like 11:49pm here everyone is asleep while I'm wide awake...and hello Jay. :D

Phone charges fast like 50% in 1 and a half hour.

And Eric is gone...guess I came too late again...

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 09, 2016 9:56 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Relax I'm still here...I assumed all this time my phone was plugged in and charging...but turns out it wasn't...now I need to kill time...I was planning on watching anime...then continue playing digimon world re-digitize and it's like 11:49pm here everyone is asleep while I'm wide awake...and hello Jay. :D

Phone charges fast like 50% in 1 and a half hour.

And Eric is gone...guess I came too late again...
I'm back

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon May 09, 2016 9:58 am

guess I wasn't late...hello Eric :D

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 09, 2016 9:58 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:guess I wasn't late...hello Eric :D
I'm gonna make an off-topic thread so we can spam memes in peace :P

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon May 09, 2016 10:06 am

Hmm you know what got my attention as of now to kill time?

I was looking at Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and noticed those games are fully rendered in 3D then I realised they are on 3DS only...bummer...I can't get the Citra PC emulator to work on my laptop it keeps saying some file is missing wtf?

I know my sisters laptop is seriously messed up because I messed with the System configuration and environment variables paths...now I can't reverse the changes I did to set Android SDK to work so I can root my phone...then realised there was an app that auto-roots your phone without need of laptop of PC...I didn't even bother to setup system restore...oh well...life sucks anyway.

I really wanted to test and try out Super Mario Land 3D on Citra PC emu but it keeps saying some file is missing...wow