Yay! Stickies!

Post whatever!
mucus
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Yay! Stickies!

Post by mucus » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:25 am

New update and new stickies!
This is great, keep up the good work!

User avatar
AsHperson
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Yay! Stickies!

Post by AsHperson » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:13 pm

mucus wrote:New update and new stickies!
This is great, keep up the good work!
Doing the best I can. :)

Howdareme
Posts: 276
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:16 am
Location: London, England

Re: Yay! Stickies!

Post by Howdareme » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Never seen anyone so happy for stickied threads lol.

User avatar
HugMeTender
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:39 pm

Re: Yay! Stickies!

Post by HugMeTender » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Howdareme wrote:Never seen anyone so happy for stickied threads lol.
Well, stickies are usually the best threads :lol:
Image
Image Hell yeah, Dragonite XD

Systems Owned
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 running SlimBean 4.3 Build 1
LG DoublePlay with root access running stock
PSP Slim running 5.00 M33-6
ASUS G73SW-A1 Laptop

User avatar
Huntereb
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Re: Yay! Stickies!

Post by Huntereb » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:31 pm

Stickied threads are for people that need help with something, or dumb people that don't know how to do things correctly.

"Fun"

Neptune
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:48 am

Re: Yay! Stickies!

Post by Neptune » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:43 pm

HugMeTender wrote:
Howdareme wrote:Never seen anyone so happy for stickied threads lol.
Well, stickies are usually the best threads :lol:
Most of them are mine sadly...
Image

User avatar
AsHperson
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Yay! Stickies!

Post by AsHperson » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Neptune wrote:
HugMeTender wrote:
Howdareme wrote:Never seen anyone so happy for stickied threads lol.
Well, stickies are usually the best threads :lol:
Most of them are mine sadly...
:o a complement

Neptune
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:48 am

Re: Yay! Stickies!

Post by Neptune » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:09 pm

I find it sort of sad that most of the stickies are mine since there are alot of other people that would've wrote a much better one.
Image

User avatar
HugMeTender
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:39 pm

Re: Yay! Stickies!

Post by HugMeTender » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Neptune wrote:I find it sort of sad that most of the stickies are mine since there are alot of other people that would've wrote a much better one.
And yet you're the only one who took time to actually do something about the lack of guides. That's a quality that should never be taken lightly ^_^ Skill and strength mean nothing without the will to do something.

"Will is everything!" - Ra's Al Ghul
Image
Image Hell yeah, Dragonite XD

Systems Owned
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 running SlimBean 4.3 Build 1
LG DoublePlay with root access running stock
PSP Slim running 5.00 M33-6
ASUS G73SW-A1 Laptop

User avatar
Huntereb
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Re: Yay! Stickies!

Post by Huntereb » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:22 pm

HugMeTender wrote:Skill and strength mean nothing without the will to do something.
Image

Post Reply