Caption The Image Above

Post whatever!
ericbazinga
Caption The Image Above

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 16, 2016 1:41 pm

I found this cool forum game while browsing online... It's called 'Caption the Image Above'.
The point of the game is someone posts an image, and the next person provides a caption for it as well as a new photo to caption, and so on and so forth.

So let's get started with this game:
Now, the next person captions the above image, and provides a photo for the next poster to caption. Have fun!

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Re: Caption The Image Above

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon May 16, 2016 1:51 pm

You mean spam memes? No? (?_?)

EDIT- I did say that I've completely stopped meme spam in respect to Exophase. So I'm not going back on my word. Sorry :(

@Eric you do have a point, but I'm pretty sure the forum has to be cleaned up and whoever that has to clean up will have huge time wasting job.
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Mon May 16, 2016 2:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 16, 2016 1:53 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:You mean spam memes? No? (?_?)
Yes but don't add captions. Now, let's try again:
Now, you provide a quote to represent the picture, and then post a photo for the next person to caption.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 16, 2016 2:08 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:EDIT- I did say that I've completely stopped meme spam in respect to Exophase. So I'm not going back on my word. Sorry :(
He didn't say "in Off The Wall tab"
Otherwise we wouldn't have been able to party in there.
Now can we PLEASE play?

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 16, 2016 2:15 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:@Eric you do have a point, but I'm pretty sure the forum has to be cleaned up and whoever that has to clean up will have huge time wasting job.
They can just delete most of the threads, including this one.
PLZ PLZ PLZ CAN WE PLAY?

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon May 16, 2016 2:22 pm

Fine only this once, but no one is allowed to call me hyprocite for not keeping his word, or I get grumpy.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 16, 2016 4:13 pm

And here's the next one for whoever comes along: