Jay Haru
Re: I am a GUY -___-

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:58 am

Actually, I requested the new guide. Its already locked and stickied
Behold my mighty

Neptune

Post by Neptune » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:02 am

Jay Haru wrote:Actually, I requested the new guide. Its already locked and stickied
I was thinking of making an index for all the guides so it'll be cleaner in case too many guides need to be made but I don't think thats a problem at the moment.

Cause its not like I was doing anything good or helpful to begin with since i'm just some useless idiot compared to everyone else...

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:16 am

Neptune wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:Actually, I requested the new guide. Its already locked and stickied
I was thinking of making an index for all the guides so it'll be cleaner in case too many guides need to be made but I don't think thats a problem at the moment.

Cause its not like I was doing anything good or helpful to begin with since i'm just some useless idiot compared to everyone else...
Haha, exactly my point.

Neptune

Post by Neptune » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:19 am

AsHperson wrote:
Neptune wrote:

Haha, exactly my point.
Well there are only two as of right now so I think it'll be better once there is maybe 5 or so before indexing otherwise it seems to be a little excessive right now.

Nice to know i'm not the only one thinking i'm some useless shit

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:47 am

Neptune wrote:
AsHperson wrote:
Neptune wrote: I was thinking of making an index for all the guides so it'll be cleaner in case too many guides need to be made but I don't think thats a problem at the moment.

Haha, exactly my point.
Well there are only two as of right now so I think it'll be better once there is maybe 5 or so before indexing otherwise it seems to be a little excessive right now.

Nice to know i'm not the only one thinking i'm some useless shit
I was just thinking it could be a growing Guide index, and in the title of the post you can say when it was updated and how many guides so people can easily see if there's new ones or not.
No, I do not think you are some useless shit, quite on the contrary however, I keep with my belief that everybody is an idiot, I just haven't seen it in you yet.
edit: not to sound like an ass tho

Neptune

Post by Neptune » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:58 am

AsHperson wrote: I was just thinking it could be a growing Guide index, and in the title of the post you can say when it was updated and how many guides so people can easily see if there's new ones or not.
No, I do not think you are some useless shit, quite on the contrary however, I keep with my belief that everybody is an idiot, I just haven't seen it in you yet.
Well that can work, I guess i'll make the thread for it and link any current guides I've made so far into it, I would link others but there doesn't seem to be any sadly and the ones I want to write up seem a little bit to trivial like Guidelines for posting on the forums etc. Okay, I made the Index as well as reserved some pages for myself in case I might need them. Feel free to do as you wish with it click me

Its nice you think that but its how its been for years even more so when I joined a really shit forum years ago

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:25 am

Neptune wrote:
AsHperson wrote: I was just thinking it could be a growing Guide index, and in the title of the post you can say when it was updated and how many guides so people can easily see if there's new ones or not.
Well that can work, I guess i'll make the thread for it and link any current guides I've made so far into it, I would link others but there doesn't seem to be any sadly and the ones I want to write up seem a little bit to trivial like Guidelines for posting on the forums etc. Okay, I made the Index as well as reserved some pages for myself in case I might need them. Feel free to do as you wish with it click me

Its nice you think that but its how its been for years even more so when I joined a really shit forum years ago
I might make an html version later to make it look pretty and if/when I do I'll put it on the side or let you know first instead(if that's what you want). Another suggestion is to put the amount of guides/date last edited in the title of the post so people can just glance at it to see if there's an edit or something new.

edit: what about "[INDEX][UPDATED 8/24/13] All Guides(2 so far) and Information needed to use DraStic"

Neptune

Post by Neptune » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:27 am

AsHperson wrote:
Neptune wrote:

I might make an html version later to make it look pretty and if/when I do I'll put it on the side or let you know first instead(if that's what you want). Another suggestion is to put the ammount of guides/date last edited in the title of the post so people can just glance at it to see if there's an edit or something new.
Sure no problem and i'm not a mod or an admin so you can make all the changes you want since I got no say it in to start with.

And yes I sort of forgotten about that, however I can't edit any locked posts even if its my own since I'm just a regular member....

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:30 am

Neptune wrote:
AsHperson wrote:
Neptune wrote: Well that can work, I guess i'll make the thread for it and link any current guides I've made so far into it, I would link others but there doesn't seem to be any sadly and the ones I want to write up seem a little bit to trivial like Guidelines for posting on the forums etc. Okay, I made the Index as well as reserved some pages for myself in case I might need them. Feel free to do as you wish with it click me

I might make an html version later to make it look pretty and if/when I do I'll put it on the side or let you know first instead(if that's what you want). Another suggestion is to put the ammount of guides/date last edited in the title of the post so people can just glance at it to see if there's an edit or something new.
Sure no problem and i'm not a mod or an admin so you can make all the changes you want since I got no say it in to start with.

And yes I sort of forgotten about that, however I can't edit any locked posts even if its my own since I'm just a regular member....
Oh, umm I didn't know... should I unlock the topic or edit it myself?

Neptune

Post by Neptune » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:32 am

AsHperson wrote: Oh, umm I didn't know... should I unlock the topic or edit it myself?
I guess you can leave it unlocked since I did reserve pages already so it doesn't really matter if anyone posts but again its up to you since you're the mod :)