WOAH WHAT THE HECK?

Post whatever!
Kyousuke753
WOAH WHAT THE HECK?

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sat May 07, 2016 11:42 am

I just realised that Tksilver is a moderator all this time I thought he was just a normal registered user like me...omg I'm so shocked as I just discovered this when I finally bothered to check the Drastic team...dang undercover low profile?

Does this mean Tksilver contributed in the making of Drastic?

ericbazinga

Re: WOAH WHAT THE HECK?

Post by ericbazinga » Sat May 07, 2016 3:00 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:I just realised that Tksilver is a moderator all this time I thought he was just a normal registered user like me...omg I'm so shocked as I just discovered this when I finally bothered to check the Drastic team...dang undercover low profile?

CUE DRAMATIC MUSIC

Yeah I'm a bit surprised too. He doesn't really seem like one (no offense).

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

TkSilver

Post by TkSilver » Sat May 07, 2016 4:57 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:I just realised that Tksilver is a moderator all this time I thought he was just a normal registered user like me...omg I'm so shocked as I just discovered this when I finally bothered to check the Drastic team...dang undercover low profile?

I was also the one who edited your post telling you it is not a good idea to pm links to piracy websites and a worse idea to say that on a board for an emulator. Dun dun duuuuuuuun.

But no I had 0 part in making DraStic, I highly doubt that aside from bug reporting and testing anyone on the moderator list besides Lordus (who handles most if not all things android related about DraStic) and Exophase (who handles the core of the emulator and possible still updates the pandora version {don't quote me on the last one}) are the only 2 that actually have anything coding tomdo with DraStic.

The site admin is probably not an actual person but a joint account that exo/lordus use if they need elevated privileges to do site maintenance (like when exo added the spoiler bb code)
ericbazinga wrote:CUE DRAMATIC MUSIC

Would've preferred some WWE entrance music instead, maybe some old school taker.

And I wasn't a mod until pretty recently when I was asked if I wouldn't mind helping out and I said I would.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sat May 07, 2016 6:09 pm

TkSilver wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:CUE DRAMATIC MUSIC

Would've preferred some WWE entrance music instead, maybe some old school taker.
OK then.

AND HIS NAME IS TKSILVER!!!
(Da da da daaaaaaaa)

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

JeaneMaggie

Post by JeaneMaggie » Sat May 07, 2016 7:08 pm

I'm surprised I knew this before Kyo and Eric....
No. No no no no no no.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sat May 07, 2016 10:02 pm

TkSilver wrote:I was also the one who edited your post telling you it is not a good idea to pm links to piracy websites and a worse idea to say that on a board for an emulator. Dun dun duuuuuuuun.
U W0T M8? JOKES XD, YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK, I THOT JAY HARU WROTE THAT...ME AND JAY HARU, HAVE A STRONG ASIAN PACT...you nearly broke the pact between us...but I held strong and didn't give up. OH DEE DRAMA (T_T).

AHEM thanks for that if you didn't do that I'd probably be in bigger trouble with Exophase and Lordus...so Muchas gracias, amiga Tksilver. :D

Also why does JeaneMaggies know everything ahead of me and Eric? What's your secret>>>JeaneMaggie :?:

We're all friends here, and no secrets should be hidden among the group.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun May 08, 2016 6:11 am

actually, the site admin is the creator of pandora...
Behold my mighty

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sun May 08, 2016 6:24 am

So it's not a joint account but actually someone...EvilDragon was it?

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun May 08, 2016 6:44 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:So it's not a joint account but actually someone...EvilDragon was it?
yep
Behold my mighty

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sun May 08, 2016 6:46 am

Pandora console handheld? EvilDragon is like the CEO of Drastic forums...