Yo-Kai Watch anime <3

Post whatever!
User avatar
Kyousuke753
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am
Location: ???

Yo-Kai Watch anime <3

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:40 am

At first I was doubting this anime and now I just love it episode 1 has me hooked thanks JeaneMaggie for the suggestion finally I have something good to kill time with and the anime is superb 10/10 even tho the mc is a little kid I only care if there is something good to watch. :D
Image

User avatar
JeaneMaggie
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:11 pm

Re: Yo-Kai Watch anime <3

Post by JeaneMaggie » Sun May 01, 2016 12:03 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:At first I was doubting this anime and now I just love it episode 1 has me hooked thanks JeaneMaggie for the suggestion finally I have something good to kill time with and the anime is superb 10/10 even tho the mc is a little kid I only care if there is something good to watch. :D
Get to episode seventy something soon. A female mc shows up.
No. No no no no no no.

User avatar
Kyousuke753
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am
Location: ???

Re: Yo-Kai Watch anime <3

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sun May 01, 2016 12:10 am

JeaneMaggie wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:At first I was doubting this anime and now I just love it episode 1 has me hooked thanks JeaneMaggie for the suggestion finally I have something good to kill time with and the anime is superb 10/10 even tho the mc is a little kid I only care if there is something good to watch. :D
Get to episode seventy something soon. A female mc shows up.
Hmm Katie Forester/Fumi-chan? isn't she always with the MC boy? Dang ep70 okay I'll get there slowly and enjoy the anime thanks. :D
Image

User avatar
JeaneMaggie
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:11 pm

Re: Yo-Kai Watch anime <3

Post by JeaneMaggie » Sun May 01, 2016 12:11 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:
JeaneMaggie wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:At first I was doubting this anime and now I just love it episode 1 has me hooked thanks JeaneMaggie for the suggestion finally I have something good to kill time with and the anime is superb 10/10 even tho the mc is a little kid I only care if there is something good to watch. :D
Get to episode seventy something soon. A female mc shows up.
Hmm Katie Forester/Fumi-chan? isn't she always with the MC boy? Dang ep70 okay I'll get there slowly and enjoy the anime thanks. :D
No. Not Fumiko. Her name is Inaho, and she is a weeb.
No. No no no no no no.

User avatar
ericbazinga
Posts: 1111
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Contact:

Re: Yo-Kai Watch anime <3

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 09, 2016 10:00 am

I'm going to repurpose this thread for chatting means.
Whatcha wanna talk about Kye? (I like Kye, that could be your nickname. What do you think?)
Image

Find me elsewhere at:

Discord: Ericbazinga#5561
Retrode Forum: http://tinyurl.com/hdsuvzk
Bulbapedia: http://tinyurl.com/zgyalrx

Jay Haru
Posts: 1777
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm
Location: Pasig, Philippines

Re: Yo-Kai Watch anime <3

Post by Jay Haru » Mon May 09, 2016 10:05 am

ericbazinga wrote:I'm going to repurpose this thread for chatting means.
Whatcha wanna talk about Kye? (I like Kye, that could be your nickname. What do you think?)

KyEric....
Behold my mighty
Image

User avatar
Kyousuke753
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am
Location: ???

Re: Yo-Kai Watch anime <3

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon May 09, 2016 10:10 am

UHHHHHHHH!!! :o :shock: hmm Kye is okay because Jay Haru said so XD

But KyEric...NO SOUNDS WEIRD XD, YA-DA(means no way in Japanese)
Image

User avatar
ericbazinga
Posts: 1111
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Contact:

Re: Yo-Kai Watch anime <3

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 09, 2016 10:12 am

Jay Haru wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:I'm going to repurpose this thread for chatting means.
Whatcha wanna talk about Kye? (I like Kye, that could be your nickname. What do you think?)

KyEric....
IM NOT GAY DUDE
Kyousuke753 wrote:Hmm you know what got my attention as of now to kill time?

I was looking at Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and noticed those games are fully rendered in 3D then I realised they are on 3DS only...bummer...I can't get the Citra PC emulator to work on my laptop it keeps saying some file is missing wtf?

I know my sisters laptop is seriously messed up because I messed with the System configuration and environment variables paths...now I can't reverse the changes I did to set Android SDK to work so I can root my phone...then realised there was an app that auto-roots your phone without need of laptop of PC...I didn't even bother to setup system restore...oh well...life sucks anyway.

I really wanted to test and try out Super Mario Land 3D on Citra PC emu but it keeps saying some file is missing...wow
I don't use Citra, because I know my laptop couldn't even dream of running it 60fps. I'm impressed with its progress so far though, it's really close to being perfect. Hi-res AND good speeds? And somehow the hi-res makes the game run FASTER? Wow.
Image

Find me elsewhere at:

Discord: Ericbazinga#5561
Retrode Forum: http://tinyurl.com/hdsuvzk
Bulbapedia: http://tinyurl.com/zgyalrx

User avatar
Kyousuke753
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am
Location: ???

Re: Yo-Kai Watch anime <3

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon May 09, 2016 10:14 am

If you can help me get Citra 3DS emu working and running on my seriously messed up laptop I'm using...can't even access commands...then I would be grateful. :D
Image

User avatar
ericbazinga
Posts: 1111
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Contact:

Re: Yo-Kai Watch anime <3

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 09, 2016 10:15 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:If you can help me get Citra 3DS emu working and running on my seriously messed up laptop I'm using...can't even access commands...then I would be grateful. :D
It probably doesn't help that the laptop is messed up... Messed up how?
Image

Find me elsewhere at:

Discord: Ericbazinga#5561
Retrode Forum: http://tinyurl.com/hdsuvzk
Bulbapedia: http://tinyurl.com/zgyalrx

Post Reply