Digimon World 3

Post whatever!
ericbazinga
Re: Digimon World 3

Post by ericbazinga » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:43 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:But I download my memes for private use it's working fine. I don't keep it on the database and seriously I can't shrink my signature any smaller because tinypic max smallest size is that. Alright Im going to play Monster hunter fredom unite on my phone see ya eric...also this wednesday I have to remember to send Jay Haru-sama one of my spare bluetooth controllers so I'm going to be busy don't know if the post office agent will recognise Jay's address me PM'd me I'm so worried it'll go wrong...
No please don't leave me all alone again...

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:10 pm

Sup Kyousuke?

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:13 pm

ericbazinga wrote:Sup Kyousuke?
Good morning Eric :D I was going to say hi but didn't know where to post it cuz no chat channel lols.

Even though I said I wouldn't root my phone I still did it anyway and over clocked my new phone to 1.2GHz and it runs Drastic games with High Res 3D on no lag with no frameskip or filters applied but the battery is holding out better then my old phone.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:18 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:Sup Kyousuke?
Good morning Eric :D I was going to say hi but didn't know where to post it cuz no chat channel lols.

Even though I said I wouldn't root my phone I still did it anyway and over clocked my new phone to 1.2GHz and it runs Drastic games with High Res 3D on no lag with no frameskip or filters applied but the battery is holding out better then my old phone.
I don't think you have to overclock to get 60fps Hi-res. I didn't and I get great performance.

and its 8pm here

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:19 pm

You know I added the whole Drastic team onto my friend list even kai-chan, jeane-chan, and you as well. It's 11am here :P

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:23 pm

You still using LG optimus droid d500?

Well either way when I get a quad core phone rooting it and over clocking it comes to mind 1st for best gaming performance. So basically I've rooted more then 1 device some got bricked some didn't.

Even my iPhone 4, iPod 5th gen and iPad 1 use to own were jailbroken to get max performance...and I confess I used cracked app on cydia to get paid apps on Apple store...but Android I started paying with money legitimately.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:27 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:You still using LG optimus droid d500?

Well either way when I get a quad core phone rooting it and over clocking it comes to mind 1st for best gaming performance. So basically I've rooted more then 1 device some got bricked some didn't.

Even my iPhone 4, iPod 5th gen and iPad 1 use to own were jailbroken to get max performance...and I confess I used cracked app on cydia to get paid apps on Apple store...but Android I started paying with money legitimately.
When it comes to apps I always pay. I have a friend who likes to use APKs but I keep telling him not to. Especially since one of the apps he pirated was Minecraft PE (which we play often) and it's a bitch to deal with then I update and he has to as well.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:32 pm

Ahem I used to APK all Android apps but now I have da money I pay now...I just recently purchased Minecraft pocket edition(DONT JUDGE ME) because the external controller works with it...NOW before you call me a kid...actually don't lols because I was stress testing which apps work with my external controller.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:36 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:Ahem I used to APK all Android apps but now I have da money I pay now...I just recently purchased Minecraft pocket edition(DONT JUDGE ME) because the external controller works with it...NOW before you call me a kid...actually don't lols because I was stress testing which apps work with my external controller.
Why would I judge you?

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:17 pm

Because I purchased Minecraft Pocket Edition to test with the controller and I don't want to get a refund...like want to keep MCPE there as purchased. plus I'll get called a kid which I really despise.

Also eric if you're telling me your dual core smartphone can run better then both of my quad core smartphones with High Res 3D plus MT on then I'm going to flip the table. because I had to root and overclock them to 1.2GHz to gain some bloody FPS for HD on Drastic at the cost of battery.

But I'll have you know I rooted my smartphone with an app and it only took 1 minute to root...don't need screenshot to prove it because it'll flog the forums and it's a hassle.