Digimon World 3

Post whatever!
Post Reply
User avatar
ericbazinga
Posts: 1125
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Location: Somewhere in VRchat
Contact:

Re: Digimon World 3

Post by ericbazinga » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:37 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:Because I purchased Minecraft Pocket Edition to test with the controller and I don't want to get a refund...like want to keep MCPE there as purchased. plus I'll get called a kid which I really despise.

Also eric if you're telling me your dual core smartphone can run better then both of my quad core smartphones with High Res 3D plus MT on then I'm going to flip the table. because I had to root and overclock them to 1.2GHz to gain some bloody FPS for HD on Drastic at the cost of battery.

But I'll have you know I rooted my smartphone with an app and it only took 1 minute to root...don't need screenshot to prove it because it'll flog the forums and it's a hassle.
Meh. I don't like to mod things, because i'm worried i'll brick them. And if I brick my phone i'm fucked.

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I was watching a Pokemon movie (Zoroark: Master of Illusions).

Wait I just realized-
Image
Image

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

User avatar
Kyousuke753
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am
Location: ???

Re: Digimon World 3

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:05 am

ericbazinga wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:Because I purchased Minecraft Pocket Edition to test with the controller and I don't want to get a refund...like want to keep MCPE there as purchased. plus I'll get called a kid which I really despise.

Also eric if you're telling me your dual core smartphone can run better then both of my quad core smartphones with High Res 3D plus MT on then I'm going to flip the table. because I had to root and overclock them to 1.2GHz to gain some bloody FPS for HD on Drastic at the cost of battery.

But I'll have you know I rooted my smartphone with an app and it only took 1 minute to root...don't need screenshot to prove it because it'll flog the forums and it's a hassle.
Meh. I don't like to mod things, because i'm worried i'll brick them. And if I brick my phone i'm fucked.

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I was watching a Pokemon movie (Zoroark: Master of Illusions).

Wait I just realized-
Image
Used to be Ditto that transforms into pokemon now it's Zoruark then can transform into pokemon and girls...hmm if zoruark transforms into itself it would cause a distortion.
Image

User avatar
ericbazinga
Posts: 1125
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Location: Somewhere in VRchat
Contact:

Re: Digimon World 3

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:19 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:Because I purchased Minecraft Pocket Edition to test with the controller and I don't want to get a refund...like want to keep MCPE there as purchased. plus I'll get called a kid which I really despise.

Also eric if you're telling me your dual core smartphone can run better then both of my quad core smartphones with High Res 3D plus MT on then I'm going to flip the table. because I had to root and overclock them to 1.2GHz to gain some bloody FPS for HD on Drastic at the cost of battery.

But I'll have you know I rooted my smartphone with an app and it only took 1 minute to root...don't need screenshot to prove it because it'll flog the forums and it's a hassle.
Meh. I don't like to mod things, because i'm worried i'll brick them. And if I brick my phone i'm fucked.

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I was watching a Pokemon movie (Zoroark: Master of Illusions).

Wait I just realized-
Image
Used to be Ditto that transforms into pokemon now it's Zoruark then can transform into pokemon and girls...
Image
Zorua actually transforms differently than Ditto. Ditto rearrages its cells to take a Pokemon's form. It can then also imitate the Pokemon's moves. Zorua and Zoroark, on the other hand, use their illusions to make people THINK they are transformed when they are really not. Therefore, Zorua and Zoroark can still only use their own moves.
Last edited by ericbazinga on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

User avatar
Kyousuke753
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am
Location: ???

Re: Digimon World 3

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:36 am

It's getting there on that path...
Image

User avatar
ericbazinga
Posts: 1125
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Location: Somewhere in VRchat
Contact:

Re: Digimon World 3

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:18 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:It's getting there on that path...
Sadly yes. The show gets sexier and sexier...
Image
Image

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

User avatar
Kyousuke753
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am
Location: ???

Re: Digimon World 3

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:19 am

Pokemon is secretly getting dirty cuz they haven't seen the pantsu for so long they are craving it and putting it into a little childrens show. Piplup saw dawn's pantsu...

Also check out my thread in General eric and tell me your opinion please. :D Lols I wanted to snap that guys neck for good
Image

User avatar
ericbazinga
Posts: 1125
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Location: Somewhere in VRchat
Contact:

Re: Digimon World 3

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:48 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Pokemon is secretly getting dirty cuz they haven't seen the pantsu for so long they are craving it and putting it into a little childrens show. Piplup saw dawn's pantsu...

Also check out my thread in General eric and tell me your opinion please. :D Lols I wanted to snap that guys neck for good
Last time Pokemon was inappropriate it didn't go well...
Image
Yeah... No wonder that episode was banned.
Image

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

User avatar
Kyousuke753
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am
Location: ???

Re: Digimon World 3

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:57 am

James is cosplaying which is really creepy as to why he has b**bies...lols wtf
Image

User avatar
ericbazinga
Posts: 1125
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Location: Somewhere in VRchat
Contact:

Re: Digimon World 3

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:01 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:James is cosplaying which is really creepy as to why he has b**bies...lols wtf
No he's crossderessing. He wore the inflatable
Spoiler!
boobies
in order to try and win a swimsuit contest. (Yes there was a swimsuit contest. And Misty entered.) There was even a moment where James inflated them to make them bigger.
Image

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

User avatar
Kyousuke753
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am
Location: ???

Re: Digimon World 3

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:07 am

you know eric I always wondered about the mysterious old chateau in all Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Old_Chateau

I remember watching an episode on pokemon D/P where a little girl came out of the forest or woods and she would lead people into a purple vortex or portal which I think is the afterlife zone or where Giratina roams...aka distorted space.

When pokemon has a sub genre of horror for poor little children...to watch.
Image

Post Reply