Sending items overseas HOW HELP ME PLEASE :(

Post whatever!
Kyousuke753
Sending items overseas HOW HELP ME PLEASE :(

Post by Kyousuke753 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:38 am

I was thinking of giving one of my 3 bluetooth controllers to Juan Vargas for him becuz hes my favorite friend but I don't know how as I've never sold anything online before but I have purchased stuff online can someone show me please? Hmm wait I do remember him saying he has an ipega bluetooth controller lols...ahh well so there is just 2 leftover bluetooth controllers I don't use at all and they both work and charge...I only use 1 cuz there is only one of me lols.

TkSilver

Re: Sending items overseas HOW HELP ME PLEASE :(

Post by TkSilver » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:57 pm

Ummmm.... well since teleporters don't exist yet, I guess you could fly over with your handy dandy Aperture Science portal gun and then walk back through and just hand him the controllers... wait if you have to fly over there to set up the portal then you could hand him it right there and then, whoops my silly mistake.

Sorry... honestly you contact your local mail service and ask how much postage it will cost to mail ypur package to where ever he lives (assuming it is not against the law due to an embargo at the time). You wrap the package in lots of nice bubble wrap or other packing materials (for when the mail carriers inevitably play soccer (or football depending on where they live) with you package no matter how many fragil stickers you use to try and prevent this. And generally 8 days to 16 months later he will get your loving gift.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:13 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:I was thinking of giving one of my 3 bluetooth controllers to Juan Vargas for him becuz hes my favorite friend but I don't know how as I've never sold anything online before but I have purchased stuff online can someone show me please? Hmm wait I do remember him saying he has an ipega bluetooth controller lols...ahh well so there is just 2 leftover bluetooth controllers I don't use at all and they both work and charge...I only use 1 cuz there is only one of me lols.
well since youre offering, i wouldnt mind getting the other one ;) also, im much nearer than vargas muwahahaha!!!

for sending items, you may either use your local ems service which give tracking numbers and is cheaper than say fedex, ups or kangaroomail.

seems like this is what your country uses.

http://auspost.com.au/
Behold my mighty

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:21 am

How do I send it? Sorry I never send overseas before or know how to :( I'm in Australia I really want to give to Jay Haru-sama. I mean the 2 controller was accidently purchased But I got refunded so its 2 spares it's just sitting there on the desk...

Also do you want the white or black one?
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:23 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:How do I send it? Sorry I never send overseas before or know how to :( I'm in Australia I really want to give to Jay Haru-sama. I mean the controller was accidently purchased But I got refunded so its a spare it's just sitting there on the desk...
erm.... you need to go to your local post office i guess?

on that site, heres the minimum for airmail

At a glance: Economy Air

Ideal for Non-urgent letters and documents, parcels up to 2kg
Arrives in 10+ business days*
Send up to 2kg parcels
500g letters
Try adding Extra cover for loss or damage^
Signature on delivery (parcels only)#
(Tracking not available)
Fill out CN22 or CN23 customs form
Post at Post Office
Red street posting box
Prices from $1.85 for letters and documents
$11.86 for parcels

and here is the price calculator for whatever country you need to send the package

https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/cal ... ery-times/#/
Behold my mighty

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:26 am

So I go to Australia post office and ask to send over seas with air mail or something? also wanna PM me the address too because I dpn't see one to give to the post office to send it to. BTW both controllers work fine I tested both and they work with Drastic and PPSSPP no input lag and mint condition...SO I'm assuming I'm sending it to the Phillipines but no address...pls PM me Jay so I know where to post it to...also its Saturday here you will have to wait till Tuesday when my money comes in to go post at post office to ship
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:29 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:So I go to Australia post office and ask to send over seas with air mail or something? also wanna PM me the address too because I dpn't see one to give to the post office to send it to. BTW both controllers work fine I tested both and they work well with Drastic and PPSSPP no input lag and mint condition
basically, yes. mind you pm me first with your zip code so you know how much your postage will be?
Behold my mighty

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:30 am

yes one moment please...DONE sent you the PM. Also which controller black or white? Image