Apparently this week is Rocket Week...

Post whatever!
User avatar
Kyousuke753
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am
Location: ???

Re: Apparently this week is Rocket Week...

Post by Kyousuke753 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:58 am

In pokemon shows or movie its so much different than in the game like Pikachu using tail whip to attack in the game it lower the enemies defense. So I kinda don't like that. It's more epic in the movie or show but when you play the game its weird.
Image

User avatar
ericbazinga
Posts: 1111
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Contact:

Re: Apparently this week is Rocket Week...

Post by ericbazinga » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:17 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:In pokemon shows or movie its so much different than in the game like Pikachu using tail whip to attack in the game it lower the enemies defense. So I kinda don't like that. It's more epic in the movie or show but when you play the game its weird.
Yeah the anime is different, but in a good way
Image

Find me elsewhere at:

Discord: Ericbazinga#5561
Retrode Forum: http://tinyurl.com/hdsuvzk
Bulbapedia: http://tinyurl.com/zgyalrx

User avatar
JeaneMaggie
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:11 pm

Re: Apparently this week is Rocket Week...

Post by JeaneMaggie » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:51 pm

ericbazinga wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:In pokemon shows or movie its so much different than in the game like Pikachu using tail whip to attack in the game it lower the enemies defense. So I kinda don't like that. It's more epic in the movie or show but when you play the game its weird.
Yeah the anime is different, but in a good way
Yay! A shout out to all pokemon fans. (it's too bad Yo-Kai Watch took over in Japan)
No. No no no no no no.

User avatar
ericbazinga
Posts: 1111
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Contact:

Re: Apparently this week is Rocket Week...

Post by ericbazinga » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:59 pm

JeaneMaggie wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:In pokemon shows or movie its so much different than in the game like Pikachu using tail whip to attack in the game it lower the enemies defense. So I kinda don't like that. It's more epic in the movie or show but when you play the game its weird.
Yeah the anime is different, but in a good way
Yay! A shout out to all pokemon fans. (it's too bad Yo-Kai Watch took over in Japan)
Why has Pokemon been decreasing in popularity? Yo-Kai is why!
SCREW YOU YO-KAI WATCH
Image

Find me elsewhere at:

Discord: Ericbazinga#5561
Retrode Forum: http://tinyurl.com/hdsuvzk
Bulbapedia: http://tinyurl.com/zgyalrx

User avatar
JeaneMaggie
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:11 pm

Re: Apparently this week is Rocket Week...

Post by JeaneMaggie » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:02 pm

ericbazinga wrote:Why has Pokemon been decreasing in popularity? Yo-Kai is why!
SCREW YOU YO-KAI WATCH
I liek de Jibanyan even doh it ated da humanz

Image

WHY MUST U HATE THE JIBANYAN?

The image would have been memed if my phone wasn't dead. I'm in ROP now.
No. No no no no no no.

User avatar
JeaneMaggie
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:11 pm

Re: Apparently this week is Rocket Week...

Post by JeaneMaggie » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:05 pm

I believe if James wasn't so interested in blocking every bad thing out of his life, he probably would be one of the smartest constantly reoccurring characters in pokemon
No. No no no no no no.

User avatar
ericbazinga
Posts: 1111
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Contact:

Re: Apparently this week is Rocket Week...

Post by ericbazinga » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:39 pm

JeaneMaggie wrote:I believe if James wasn't so interested in blocking every bad thing out of his life, he probably would be one of the smartest constantly reoccurring characters in pokemon
James is my absolute favorite character in Pokemon. He's smart (in most areas), witty, funny, and confident. My favorite James moments involve him crossdressing.
Image

I love it when James crossdresses, because he wears his dress with pride and doesn't care what anyone thinks about it.
Image
Image

Find me elsewhere at:

Discord: Ericbazinga#5561
Retrode Forum: http://tinyurl.com/hdsuvzk
Bulbapedia: http://tinyurl.com/zgyalrx

User avatar
JeaneMaggie
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:11 pm

Re: Apparently this week is Rocket Week...

Post by JeaneMaggie » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:57 pm

ericbazinga wrote:I love it when James crossdresses, because he wears his dress with pride and doesn't care what anyone thinks about it.
Image
Same. (Unfortunately, it's a bit more common to cross dress in Japan than where I'm at.)
Spoiler!
I do like some Ash x James
No. No no no no no no.

User avatar
Kyousuke753
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am
Location: ???

Re: Apparently this week is Rocket Week...

Post by Kyousuke753 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:12 pm

If I showed JeaneMaggie what a yokai really is she would freak out and get goosebumps Google "Tominos hell" if you're brave that shit really put me into panic mode.
Image

User avatar
ericbazinga
Posts: 1111
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Contact:

Re: Apparently this week is Rocket Week...

Post by ericbazinga » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:08 pm

JeaneMaggie wrote:I do like some Ash x James
More of a Rocketshipper than an Ash X James shipper (What do you call that? I looked on Bulbapedia and couldn't find it).
I would've added a meme but I couldn't find any material to work with...
Kyousuke753 wrote:If I showed JeaneMaggie what a yokai really is she would freak out and get goosebumps Google "Tominos hell" if you're brave that shit really put me into panic mode.
Image
Image

Find me elsewhere at:

Discord: Ericbazinga#5561
Retrode Forum: http://tinyurl.com/hdsuvzk
Bulbapedia: http://tinyurl.com/zgyalrx

Post Reply