Apparently this week is Rocket Week...

Post whatever!
ericbazinga
Re: Apparently this week is Rocket Week...

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 02, 2016 8:32 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:I had a feeling it would be like that...it looks cool to be honest makes people go outside...but I don't want people on the streets to notice I'm waving my phone camera at them...you know what happens next lols...JAIL TIME.XD
Yeah ive heard tales about people getting arrested because they were looking suspicious while playing Ingress...
I think the app only uses the camera in an encounter, so there's less of a chance you'll look suspicious. You can even turn the camera feature off if you want...

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon May 02, 2016 8:43 am

You know I really want to try this but there are many questions I want to ask.

like is the only option to battle other people via WiFi only?

Is the data locally saved or on a server?

This would really be ideal for VR glasses and goggles but that sh*t will cost you $100+, but thank god it's not an VR exclusive app only.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 02, 2016 10:04 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:You know I really want to try this but there are many questions I want to ask.

like is the only option to battle other people via WiFi only?

Is the data locally saved or on a server?

This would really be ideal for VR glasses and goggles but that sh*t will cost you $100+, but thank god it's not an VR exclusive app only.
I don't know most of these questions due to me not having played the game. Ive only seen footage on YouTube.

Although Pokemon in VR would be cool, I was thinking a Microsoft HoloLens port would be the better option. Seriously if there isn't at least a 3D Pokedex app for HoloLens im not buying one.

MUST PET THE ZORUA HOLOGRAM LOLZ
Last edited by ericbazinga on Sun May 29, 2016 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon May 02, 2016 10:45 pm

Once beta is available to me I can post a screenshot of the Pokedex for you to see what it's like if you want.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 02, 2016 11:21 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:Once beta is available to me I can post a screenshot of the Pokedex for you to see what it's like if you want.
If its not like Ashs Pokedex I dont care

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:35 pm

ericbazinga wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:Once beta is available to me I can post a screenshot of the Pokedex for you to see what it's like if you want.
Ash's no.1 fanboy...well it's going to be a modernized pokedex not the one you were hoping for XD

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 02, 2016 11:37 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:
Ash's no.1 fanboy...well it's going to be a modernized pokedex not the one you were hoping for XD
Sooo... Kalos Pokedex? Looks pretty modern to me and holds #2 on my Favorite Pokedexes list
Last edited by ericbazinga on Mon May 02, 2016 11:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:39 pm

Woah quite a gadget to show there...well I hope it'll be similar somehow. But once I get access to Beta.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 02, 2016 11:41 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:Woah quite a gadget to show there...well I hope it'll be similar somehow. But once I get access to Beta.
No it wont be nearly as fancy. Probably just gonna be a list of Pokemon

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:43 pm

Odd that it's beta testing is for Japan, Australia and New Zealand only what a trio...wow. It is as if Japan and Australia became close friends or something (@_@).