Drastic back up and running YAY

Post whatever!
Kyousuke753
Drastic back up and running YAY

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:26 am

So I placed the order on the new smartphone and it arrived in 2 days holy fk so fast...But the screen is huge for a "cheap chinese thing" by kaikun97, 5 inche screen and I got 3 bluetooth controllers with 1 stand clip to hold phone so comparing with my old phone the ZTE Blade Q Lux the specs are pretty much the same 1.2GHz Quad core 1GB RAM but heres the pics bottom phone is my new phone and it runs Drastic really smoothly. don't know why last image is flipped but I'm struggling to activate my new sim but nek minut I found out they sent me a locked sim with a puk code and I need to get it replaced at a optus store fk sake lost 5 hours sitting here trying to fix it.

ImageImageImageImage

ericbazinga

Re: Drastic back up and running YAY

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:24 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:So I placed the order on the new smartphone and it arrived in 2 days holy fk so fast...But the screen is huge for a "cheap chinese thing" by kaikun97, 5 inche screen and I got 3 bluetooth controllers with 1 stand clip to hold phone so comparing with my old phone the ZTE Blade Q Lux the specs are pretty much the same 1.2GHz Quad core 1GB RAM but heres the pics bottom phone is my new phone and it runs Drastic really smoothly. don't know why last image is flipped but I'm struggling to activate my new sim but nek minut I found out they sent me a locked sim with a puk code and I need to get it replaced at a optus store fk sake lost 5 hours sitting here trying to fix it.
Thats great good for you!

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:46 am

Watcha been up to eric? I'm just either watching 1 anime ep at a time when I feel like it or be here.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:48 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Watcha been up to eric? I'm just either watching 1 anime ep at a time when I feel like it or be here.
Im a little ticked off cause the Pokemon TV app just got a really cool update but the update isn't compatible with my phone. The original app was... hmmm... weird

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:51 am

The feels...well you can go onto their forum and ask them to add support or check why they won't make it compatible with your phone and it can be really frustrating when Google play store apps refuse to be installed due to incompatibility. emailing them or reviewing them on google play does nothing. Maybe try to update to the latest android :D?
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:52 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:The feels...well you can go onto their forum and ask them to add support or check why they won't make it compatible with your phone and it can be really frustrating when Google play store apps refuse to be installed due to incompatibility.
Yeah once I get some time i'm gonna go onto their forum and ask...

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:55 am

WOAH I just went on google play store and downloaded pokemon tv app and it downloaded straight to my phone no compatibility issue...so...I...uh sorry...what phone you using? I'm using Huawei ascend y635 latest android is 4.4.4 kitkat.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:58 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:WOAH I just went on google play store and downloaded pokemon tv app and it downloaded straight to my phone no compatibility issue...so...I...uh sorry...what phone you using? I'm using Huawei ascend y635 latest android is 4.4.4 kitkat.
LG Optimus D500

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:01 am

android version? also you tried clear google plat data and cache method? don't reset phone that never works.
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:02 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:android version?
Jellybean 4.1.2