did a bit of diggin and found this bloody thing. hope this helps

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mandurah ... 1109528682
Behold my mighty

ericbazinga

Re: My smartphone is ruined :(

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:20 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:you know what else sucks? The order I placed on the new smartphone got rejected and if I want to purchase something with my own credit card I have to ask my father which is total BS...so I'm making a hard decision to wait next week (which is dumb becuz I have the money in my card now but can't spend it yet) but I usually sneak the order online and tell my dad the amount left...but my father keeps saying "OH YA GOTTA HELP PAY THE BILLS TOO"...me "WTF I PAY $100 FOR WIFI BILL each month" and I hardly get to spend my credit card...so what do you guys suggest? I take back my credit card from my father which he has no right to hold in the 1st place or wait next week for the money to roll in and place the order (more fkn waiting, grr I hate it)
Looks like you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. Don't know what to tell you, as a kid whenever I had my DS taken away I just watched TV and waited patiently to get my DS back (I don't think smartphones or DraStic were things yet).
That's how I used to be but I got sick of waiting and I can't stand not playing video games for 1 day it kills me. I was so happy when those days that Drastic worked with my external controller...but now phone battery is dead...RIP

I was this close to placing an order on the new smartphone but I held back...I can't decide
Well back then I wasn't that into gaming...

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:25 am

OMG Jay Thank you so much ...I've already placed an order so that's just $25 dollars it should arrive next week but I'm still going to purchase that new smartphone I had my eyes set on next week...so I have a back up for the time being to play DraStic I just gotta wait (which is impossible for a hasty asian like me) but since I'm working from Monday to Friday I kinda have no choice. Thank you Jay-chan <3 I never knew there was a neat and cool gagdet to charge your battery...I'm going to keep it because you showed me it. :)

So new phone next week and battery charger arriving in I'll keep my old phone because it has all my games and stuff on it and transfer it to the new phone.
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Tue May 03, 2016 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:29 am

Well back then I wasn't that into gaming... by ericbazinga

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:35 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Well back then I wasn't that into gaming... by ericbazinga

Just because I wasn't into gaming then doesn't mean i'm not now...

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:37 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:OMG JAY-CHAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3 NOT AS DEEP AS EXOPHASE-CHAN <3 OR LORDUS-CHAN <3 ...I've already placed an order so that's just $25 dollars it should arrive next week but I'm still going to purchase that new smartphone I had my eyes set on next week...so I have a back up for the time being to play DraStic I just gotta wait (which is impossible for a hasty asian like me) but since I'm working from Monday to Friday I kinda have no choice. Thank you Jay-chan <3 I never knew there was a neat and cool gagdet to charge your battery...I'm going to keep it because you showed me it. :)

So new phone next week and battery charger arriving in I'll keep my old phone because it has all my games and stuff on it and transfer it to the new phone.
no probs. that charger is actually quite common here and its actually not that expensive (given what we get usually does not have the lcd thing). plus i work for a phone company (not telstra) as CSR.

also....

id rather not be called with the -chan...

Ore wa Jay Haru-sama!
Behold my mighty

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:42 am

Jay Haru wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:OMG JAY-CHAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3 NOT AS DEEP AS EXOPHASE-CHAN <3 OR LORDUS-CHAN <3 ...I've already placed an order so that's just $25 dollars it should arrive next week but I'm still going to purchase that new smartphone I had my eyes set on next week...so I have a back up for the time being to play DraStic I just gotta wait (which is impossible for a hasty asian like me) but since I'm working from Monday to Friday I kinda have no choice. Thank you Jay-chan <3 I never knew there was a neat and cool gagdet to charge your battery...I'm going to keep it because you showed me it. :)

no probs. that charger is actually quite common here and its actually not that expensive (given what we get usually does not have the lcd thing). plus i work for a phone company (not telstra) as CSR.

also....

Ore wa Jay Haru-sama!

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:44 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:

also....

Ore wa Jay Haru-sama!
You've been posting a lot lately... Already hit 100 posts.
(Looks at own profile)
Wow its official! I've been here for a whole year!

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:45 am

Woah I've only been here for 8 days straight in a row...but hmm I could be one of those one time only users for a while. :) I really love the community here and it always fascinates me to come to the forums <3.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:50 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Woah I've only been here for 8 days straight in a row...but hmm I could be one of those one time only users for a while. :) I really love the community here and it always fascinates me to come to the forums <3.
I love coming here too. Its nice to talk to other geeks about random shit :-)