What happened?

Post whatever!
Kyousuke753
Re: What happened?

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:42 am

ericbazinga wrote:
Exophase wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:Wait you're a kid?
Adults could be in classes too.. like in university.
Evidence:
JeaneMaggie wrote:I'd type more, but I'm in art class right now and the teacher is giving me the hawk eye.
JeaneMaggie wrote:I could use my phone now. Everyone else is finished with their work for once. The teacher is letting us watch Pickle & Peanut or use our phones.
She's still in grade school. Maybe high school but still.
Not judging, im just surprised
OMG jeane-chan is younger then us all...that makes me senpai or sempai and she's my kouhei (junior) tho Eric is rite it don't matter. soz typing on crap phone + crap keyboards + huge thumbs not best combo

JeaneMaggie

Post by JeaneMaggie » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:01 pm

ericbazinga wrote:
Exophase wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:Wait you're a kid?
Adults could be in classes too.. like in university.
Evidence:
JeaneMaggie wrote:I'd type more, but I'm in art class right now and the teacher is giving me the hawk eye.
JeaneMaggie wrote:I could use my phone now. Everyone else is finished with their work for once. The teacher is letting us watch Pickle & Peanut or use our phones.
She's still in grade school. Maybe high school but still.
Not judging, im just surprised
Okay, so let me tell you a bit about myself. Or maybe not. Personal info, you know it should be kept private. Plus things change. Lots. Stuff happens. Kms.

:(
Last edited by JeaneMaggie on Wed May 02, 2018 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
No. No no no no no no.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:16 pm

Personally, i'm a little more secretive with my true identity (paranoid about getting it stolen).

JeaneMaggie wrote:I could've been out of school by graduating early if I wanted to, but I decided to stay since I want to be seen as an overachiever by the colleges I want to go to and I didn't want to go to Summer school for my last 5 credits.
And personally JeaneMaggie I think graduating early makes you look like an overachiever. Or at least makes you look really smart and a more likely candidate for a scholarship

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:24 pm

ericbazinga wrote:Personally, i'm a little more secretive with my true identity (paranoid about getting it stolen).

JeaneMaggie wrote:I could've been out of school by graduating early if I wanted to, but I decided to stay since I want to be seen as an overachiever by the colleges I want to go to and I didn't want to go to Summer school for my last 5 credits.
And personally JeaneMaggie I think graduating early makes you look like an overachiever. Or at least makes you look really smart and a more likely candidate for a scholarship
dood, read between the lines... she meant to say she didnt want to be seen as such...
Behold my mighty

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:51 pm

Woah I didn't expect a bit of privacy to spill. Sorry JeaneMaggie I should've kept quiet

But for fairness I'm 19 years old and I have Graduated Year 12 last year and I'm too fkn lazy to go UNI but thinking about it next year because if I don't my father is going to keep nagging me until I decide to go UNI...taking this year off to relax...I have a part time job at McDonalds (it's a slave driving shithole) I love serving customers but I mainly work in the back (boring as fck). Most of my life is made up of romance anime and games. so there you go...(I could feel and sense Jay Haru's Judge-Hammer from a really far distance). Love you Jay Haru-sama <3

TkSilver

Post by TkSilver » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:40 pm

ericbazinga wrote:Personally, i'm a little more secretive with my true identity (paranoid about getting it stolen).
Internet win quote of the century.....

Remember ppl anything you put out in the internet will outlive the poor idea it was to post in in the first place.
Spoiler!
and yes thst means that disgusting nurse joy fanfic you wrote............ yes even that.
Personally I also like having a job and a life where I don't have to worry about getting arrested if and when I go to Canada and a few other places so I also avoid all social media too.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:01 pm

TkSilver wrote:and yes thst means that disgusting nurse joy fanfic you wrote............ yes even that.
Never wrote one but it would go something like this...

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:09 am

as I just discovered that Jeane-chan is a girl I'd love to flirt with her calling her wifey and stuff but I don't want to break Jay Haru-sama's heart <3

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:10 am

ericbazinga wrote:
TkSilver wrote:and yes thst means that disgusting nurse joy fanfic you wrote............ yes even that.

brock is the only guy picking up girls

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:55 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:

brock is the only guy picking up girls
Nope