What happened?

Post whatever!
ericbazinga
Re: What happened?

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:02 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:I got work at 11am so I got 10 hours to sleep...so I'm going to hit the sack goodnight eric. :)

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:15 am

I'm on my dads crappy Samsung galaxy ace and screwy keyboard...I'm gunna fall asleep soon bed so comfy lol. :)

JeaneMaggie

Post by JeaneMaggie » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:48 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!##!????!!!!!!!!!!! Eric, Russia is the one personified country you do NOT want to hug. He'll crush your skull and break your spine! He seems nice, but he's a psychopath.

Where I am it's 7:30am. I didn't intend the group hug thing to be yaoi. (But I do read yaoi sometimes).

I hope Kyousuke sleeps well.

I'd type more, but I'm in art class right now and the teacher is giving me the hawk eye.
No. No no no no no no.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:00 am

When the teacher stares at you it's the signal to hide the phone and lie even if its plain obvious. that's what ppl do at my school drives teachers nuts. You have fun in art class jeane-chan...and snores away sleeping. ZZZ

JeaneMaggie

Post by JeaneMaggie » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:16 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:When the teacher stares at you it's the signal to hide the phone and lie even if its plain obvious. that's what ppl do at my school drives teachers nuts. You have fun in art class jeane-chan...and snores away sleeping. ZZZ
I could use my phone now. Everyone else is finished with their work for once. The teacher is letting us watch Pickle & Peanut or use our phones.
No. No no no no no no.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:18 am

JeaneMaggie wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!##!????!!!!!!!!!!! Eric, Russia is the one personified country you do NOT want to hug. He'll crush your skull and break your spine! He seems nice, but he's a psychopath.

Where I am it's 7:30am. I didn't intend the group hug thing to be yaoi. (But I do read yaoi sometimes).

I'd type more, but I'm in art class right now and the teacher is giving me the hawk eye.
Wait you're a kid?

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:20 am

when you sneak food into a classroom becuz ur watching a movie or film but the teacher doesn't permit you to that's the signal to start humming and the class will catch on and the teacher can't find the real source of the hummig for the rest of the movie.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:21 am

ericbazinga wrote:
JeaneMaggie wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!##!????!!!!!!!!!!! Eric, Russia is the one personified country you do NOT want to hug. He'll crush your skull and break your spine! He seems nice, but he's a psychopath.

Wait you're a kid?

oh shit nigga a kid @-@

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:26 am

ericbazinga wrote:Wait you're a kid?
Adults could be in classes too.. like in university.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:36 am

Exophase wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:Wait you're a kid?
Adults could be in classes too.. like in university.
Evidence:
JeaneMaggie wrote:I'd type more, but I'm in art class right now and the teacher is giving me the hawk eye.
JeaneMaggie wrote:I could use my phone now. Everyone else is finished with their work for once. The teacher is letting us watch Pickle & Peanut or use our phones.
She's still in grade school. Maybe high school but still.
Not judging, im just surprised