What happened?

Post whatever!
Kyousuke753
Re: What happened?

Post by Kyousuke753 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:51 am

ROFLOL reading this thread really cracks me up...I'm a straight guy plus I like girls more then guys by that I mean a lot and I don't hate or judge gay people made some friends with them in high school...I live life how I see it gay or lesbian or tranny I still see them as normal people and treat them the way I want to be treated. Think of it this way I play favouritism with the devs like I admire them. Think what you want I don't rely carez LULS.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:15 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:ROFLOL reading this thread really cracks me up...I'm a straight guy plus I like girls more then guys by that I mean a lot and I don't hate or judge gay people made some friends with them in high school...I live life how I see it gay or lesbian or tranny I still see them as normal people and treat them the way I want to be treated. Think of it this way I play favouritism with the devs like I admire them. Think what you want I don't rely carez LULS.
I've never actually encountered a gay couple in real life before if you can believe it so not sure how i'd react... probably like this...
No hating I just think being gay is weird.

Maybe I have encountered a gay couple before and just didn't notice... if I did they weren't doing anything gay that's for sure... public displays of affection oh yeah...
And no I did not draw it

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:05 am

ericbazinga wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:ROFLOL reading this thread really cracks me up...I'm a straight guy plus I like girls more then guys by that I mean a lot and I don't hate or judge gay people made some friends with them in high school...I live life how I see it gay or lesbian or tranny I still see them as normal people and treat them the way I want to be treated. Think of it this way I play favouritism with the devs like I admire them. Think what you want I don't rely carez LULS.
I've never actually encountered a gay couple in real life before if you can believe it so not sure how i'd react... probably like this...
No hating I just think being gay is weird.

Maybe I have encountered a gay couple before and just didn't notice... if I did they weren't doing anything gay that's for sure... public displays of affection oh yeah...
And no I did not draw it
My reaction:

I don't want them touching me which I'm fine with thanks. Remember I'm not a big fan of YAOI but a huge fan of YURI

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:06 am

oh we are so going to get banned for this lols. I'm ready

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:24 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:oh we are so going to get banned for this lols. I'm ready
Ready to delete the posts if asked.

Plz dont ban me I love it here

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.