Favorite DS games :-)

Post whatever!
Kyousuke753
Re: Favorite DS games :-)

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:04 am

I have a list of games I love to play everyday with my external Bluetooth controller and High Resolution 3D Rendering turned on and no Frameskip or Filters applied: :ds:

Advance Wars Days of Ruin
Advance Wars Dual Strike
Digimon World Dusk
Dragon Quest 9 Sentinels of the Stary Skies (3D)
DragonBall Z Attack of the Saiyans
DragonBall Z Origins 2 (3D)
Crash of the Titans (3D)
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Grimoire of the Rift
Kingdom Hearts Recoded (3D) (Currently my fav, 1st to play in the morning the 3D graphics is absolutely amazing)
Mario Kart DS (3D)
Megaman Star Force 3 Black Ace (3D)
New Super Mario Bros (2.5D or 3D I don't care)
Phantasy Star Zero (3D)
Pokemon White Version 2 (3D)
Spectrobes Beyond the Portals (3D)
Super Mario 64 (3D)
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass (3D)

CBF getting screenshots google them yourself mate. :)

JeaneMaggie

Post by JeaneMaggie » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:40 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:I have a list of games I love to play everyday with my external Bluetooth controller and High Resolution 3D Rendering turned on and no Frameskip or Filters applied: :ds:

Advance Wars Days of Ruin
Advance Wars Dual Strike
Digimon World Dusk
Dragon Quest 9 Sentinels of the Stary Skies (3D)
DragonBall Z Attack of the Saiyans
DragonBall Z Origins 2 (3D)
Crash of the Titans (3D)
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Grimoire of the Rift
Kingdom Hearts Recoded (3D) (Currently my fav, 1st to play in the morning the 3D graphics is absolutely amazing)
Mario Kart DS (3D)
Megaman Star Force 3 Black Ace (3D)
New Super Mario Bros (2.5D or 3D I don't care)
Phantasy Star Zero (3D)
Pokemon White Version 2 (3D)
Spectrobes Beyond the Portals (3D)
Super Mario 64 (3D)
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass (3D)

CBF getting screenshots google them yourself mate. :)
Dang. Now that's a nice list.

I'll rant for a bit. FF makes me cringe since it kind of goes against solely practicing one religion in order to praise multi-ism.
No. No no no no no no.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:45 am

It's a big list, I tend to play while not think of anything and just enjoy what I see on screen. I'm christian and I don't really mind these religion things in FF games. Also playing games from long ago...the experience never goes away.

I have a confession to make I've never heard of Advance wars days of ruin, Advance wars dual strike, Dragon quest IX sentinel of the starry skies, Dragonball z origins 2, Crash of the titans, Kingdom hearts recoded, Megaman star force 3 black ace, Phantasy star zero, Pokemon white version 2, Spectrobes beyond the portals and Legend of zelda phantom hourglass in my life or played them before.

I purchased Final Fantasy Tactics A2 grimoire of the rift, Mario Kart DS, Dragonballz attack of the saiyans, New super mario bros, Super mario 64 with my parents money at EB Games. It was until I discovered DraStic that I decided to Google search the best DS games and found that there are more awesome 3D games for DS...even 3 of the R4 cards I owned had mish-mash games only with 4 to 5 good games rest is crap.
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

JeaneMaggie

Post by JeaneMaggie » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:46 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:It's a big list, I tend to play while not think of anything and just enjoy what I see on screen. I'm christian and I don't really mind these religion things in FF games.
It's a good thing that you don't mind.
No. No no no no no no.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:08 am

I just realised Jay hates FPS games, I don't like puzzle,strategy, chess(gives me a headache looking at it), but I love action,adventure, FPS well the easy ones like co-op ones.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sun May 08, 2016 12:00 am

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GUESS THIS MAKES ME A HORRIBLE PIRATE I OBTAINED MY ROMS VIA ILLEGAL DOWNLOAD, BUT PAID FOR DRASTIC LEGITIMATELY...HAHAHA I'M THE WORSE...but there is nothing you can do to stop me.

I know you're reading this eric...I'm always here but hidden. WATCHING EVERYONE BEHIND THE SHADOWS MWUAHAHAHAHA. :lol: :?:

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sun May 08, 2016 12:07 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GUESS THIS MAKES ME A HORRIBLE PIRATE I OBTAINED MY ROMS VIA ILLEGAL DOWNLOAD, BUT PAID FOR DRASTIC LEGITIMATELY...HAHAHA I'M THE WORSE...but there is nothing you can do to stop me.
I did the same thing, although I own legal copies of 70% of the games I use. Yes there are some games I play that I don't own copies of. DEAL WITH IT. However, I do intend on buying those games as soon as I have the money to. After Ive already bought the complete Pokemon anime and movies in box sets. :-P

(Sigh) I guess i'm a criminal too, oh well
Last edited by ericbazinga on Thu May 19, 2016 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sun May 08, 2016 12:14 am

ericbazinga wrote:(Sigh) I guess i'm a criminal too, oh well
Wow that meme nailed it, you're James and I'm Meowth and we're always up to trouble.

Criminals be like...yeah DEAL WITH IT

TkSilver

Post by TkSilver » Sun May 08, 2016 12:38 am

JeaneMaggie wrote:I'll rant for a bit. FF makes me cringe since it kind of goes against solely practicing one religion in order to praise multi-ism.
Hopes Jeane never ever plays Xenogears

Xenogear spoilers you have been warned against spoilers in a game probably older then some forum members here.
Spoiler!
The major religion in the game not only is a tool of the people who live like a ruling class (See dig at the Church of England) in the skies above the surface of the planet, they also turn all non believers and even some believers into horrible ghouls which then get turned into food and feed to the people (swipes at all major religions with the non believers being less then human in their eyes though none have taken it quite so literal) and allmof this is to resurect some alien called god (well Deus but that translates into god) not to mention the whole planet, storyline of the game, and history of the series is a veiled analogy to the garden of eden and adam and eve specifically. This is when Jeane explodes.
If you read that consider yourself completely spoiled.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sun May 08, 2016 12:42 am

Yep that's when Jeane explodes indeed...ROFLOL XD...Good one Tksilver :D