[EDITED]Help me get DraStic legitimately

Post whatever!
kaikun97
Re: [EDITED]Help me get DraStic legitimately

Post by kaikun97 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:47 am

Jay Haru wrote:
kaikun97 wrote:
Kippykip wrote:You could always, you know buy it?
Its cheaper than Minecraft Pocket Edition which most people seem content with buying. I bought Drastic, cost me either £3.99 or £4.15 I can't remember but thats nothing
meh, its even cheaper than agarest war (12 frickin dollars D:< ) and some final fantasy/chaos rings game
Square enix games are always super expensive on the play store lol

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:00 am

:ds: :twisted: :D I have cracked this app with Lucky Patcher, but then after a week I thought, hmm its such an epic emulator then decided to purchase it with my own money from my part time job. After the transaction was completed I felt that that $7 was worth it and gave a 5 star rating and review on the Google Play Store. Either way I love this emulator I purchased a Bluetooth controller just to play games on it.

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:26 am

Kyousuke753 wrote::ds: :twisted: :D I have cracked this app with Lucky Patcher, but then after a week I thought, hmm its such an epic emulator then decided to purchase it with my own money from my part time job. After the transaction was completed I felt that that $7 was worth it and gave a 5 star rating and review on the Google Play Store. Either way I love this emulator I purchased a Bluetooth controller just to play games on it.
Its good that you chose to purchase it and support the devs.

This emulator is definately worth the money. It also happens to be the most polished emulator I have ever used too :P

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:24 am

both me and my younger sister use this emulator, she plays on her Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and I play on my ZTE Blade Q Lux both run High Res no lag...plus I ordered 2 Bluetooth controllers one for me and my sister for DraStic...sadly no multiplayer...maybe in future...We both love this emulator with Bluetooth controller. :)
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.