really buged with Drastic

Post whatever!
Jay Haru
Re: really buged with Drastic

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:02 pm

kaikun97 wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:
acid wrote:Must you always have an aggressive tone with everyone? These people bought the emulator, so they are customers. Customers deserve to be treated with respect. Business 101? I know you guys are volunteers or whatever, but you are also the voice of this product here in the forums from the minute you volunteered. Start acting like it.
Well, you're entitled to your opinion. And in any case, the concern isn't even about the app but the ops inability to add his cheats into the app. He started ranting not like a customer so I don't understand your business 101 unless you're one of them 'customer is always right' believers.

I say if dood worded his posts accordingly, then he would prolly get better results.
Ok, imagine Customer Support 101 instead then :P
I did ;)
I was an irate agent muwahahahaha
Behold my mighty

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:55 pm

Jay Haru wrote:I was an irate agent muwahahahaha
I could just imagine the patience and skills it takes to keep calm even when subjected to profanities on the phone. :D

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:01 pm

huckleberrypie wrote:
I could just imagine the patience and skills it takes to keep calm even when subjected to profanities on the phone. :D
Well, on my real job... being a customer support agent, we apply the 3 strikes rule. sometimes you had to listen to customers pouring their hearts out on you that isnt in any way connected with the line of business and those who are clinically stupid when you explain what you can and cannot do to assist them. But yeah, this and that are ttotaly separate.
Behold my mighty

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
huckleberrypie wrote:
Well, on my real job... being a customer support agent, we apply the 3 strikes rule. sometimes you had to listen to customers pouring their hearts out on you that isnt in any way connected with the line of business and those who are clinically stupid when you explain what you can and cannot do to assist them. But yeah, this and that are totally separate.
True, though I recall encountering some reps who seem to have lost their patience with rather stingy customers even if they're supposed to be as patient as possible.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:19 pm

Well can't blame them as customers sometimew take advantage of a rep and reps are also human. We can only tqke so much punishments ;)
Behold my mighty