android phone supports flash

Post whatever!
skimten
android phone supports flash

Post by skimten » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:26 am

I need to know FOR SURE that the android phone supports flash AND java player. Verizon said its in the Android market but i can't find it with my laptop. I also want to know if you buy a phone from ebay or amazon and not verizon, can you change your phone to the one you bought on ebay or amazon? With no cost? And is there going to be a android update for the samsung galaxy phones?
Last edited by skimten on Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

kaikun97

Re: android phone supports flash

Post by kaikun97 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:13 pm

skimten wrote:I need to know FOR SURE that the android phone supports flash AND java player. Verizon said its in the Android market but i can't find it with my laptop. I also want to know if you buy a phone from ebay or amazon and not verizon, can you change your phone to the one you bought on ebay or amazon? With no cost? And is there going to be a android update for the samsung galaxy phones?
flash player support for android was dropped ages ago. you can get a flash player but it wont work on all browsers. As far as I know it works on UC browser

shadowlordforever

Post by shadowlordforever » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:54 am

Adobe Flash Player is no longer available in Google Play Store for downloading. However, Android users can download and install Flash Player from the Archived Flash Player versions page

It is available here:
http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/ ... sions.html

Select appropriate apk and install it

PS:Enable Select Unknown Sources.(Found in Security options in settings) before installing apk.For better security disable this option after installing apk

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Sat May 31, 2014 4:46 am

It should work on the default browser, but that depends on your device. If not you can try opening a flash-enabled website on Firefox.

beansta

Post by beansta » Sat May 31, 2014 2:23 pm

some browsers work with flash (i use dolphin browser because its just simply the best one for flash video)
Devices running Android:

- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (CM12.1, overclocked, undervolted)
- Asus Nexus 7 2013 (Stock Marshmallow...to play Pokemon GO on...)
- Tenfifteen QW09 SmartWatch (Kitkat)
- Fujitsu Lifebook T4410 Touchscreen Laptop (Remix OS 3.0)