unfair reviews and ratings

Post whatever!
Jay Haru
unfair reviews and ratings

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:10 am

So I just checked the reviews of DraStic on google play and while most seem fair, giving 4 or 5 stars, I noticed some that are unfair. I mean, giving 2 stars just coz.you're supposed to get the bios yourself. Nevermind that it would make it illegal but some people are plain lazy and expect that things be handed to them hand in foot. Another gave it a star just coz it doesn't play all the pokemons in the world.. I mean, wth... sorry if this seems like a personal rant but it annoys me to know end that folks give low ratings and bad reviews on things that don't deserve it just coz it didn't suit their taste.
Behold my mighty

AsHperson

Re: unfair reviews and ratings

Post by AsHperson » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:23 am

Jay Haru wrote:So I just checked the reviews of DraStic on google play and while most seem fair, giving 4 or 5 stars, I noticed some that are unfair. I mean, giving 2 stars just coz.you're supposed to get the bios yourself. Nevermind that it would make it illegal but some people are plain lazy and expect that things be handed to them hand in foot. Another gave it a star just coz it doesn't play all the pokemons in the world.. I mean, wth... sorry if this seems like a personal rant but it annoys me to know end that folks give low ratings and bad reviews on things that don't deserve it just coz it didn't suit their taste.
Same, although the bios thing will be fixed next update it seems like you just wont need it anymore.

the_cake_is_a_lie

Post by the_cake_is_a_lie » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:48 pm

Now the users are attacking the free version because of limited functionalaty :(

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:00 pm

the_cake_is_a_lie wrote:Now the users are attacking the free version because of limited functionalaty :(
haha, that is quite expected. Hopefully it will remove some hate from the full version.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:13 am

Some folks just don't read descriptions and then gripe. But then, the world is full of lazy folks who can't be even bothered to read
Behold my mighty

Lopin18

Post by Lopin18 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:09 am

Well this is the Farmville generation we are talking about here.... but still what his emulator has done is amazing. Ive never been this surprised with a newly released emulator.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:11 am

The emulator itself is years old tho(for the open pandora). Its just that we got the android one just now.
Behold my mighty

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:14 am

Lopin18 wrote:Well this is the Farmville generation we are talking about here.... but still what his emulator has done is amazing. Ive never been this surprised with a newly released emulator.
Haha, I've never been at an emulator release period.

the_cake_is_a_lie

Post by the_cake_is_a_lie » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:16 am

Lopin18 wrote:Well this is the Farmville generation we are talking about here....
farmville should be banned

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:18 am

I dunno... I've always been a harvest moon player and fv is like harvestmoon except the marriage part that I like
Behold my mighty