[POLL]Who uses controllers?

Post whatever!
AsHperson
Re: [POLL]Who uses controllers?

Post by AsHperson » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
AsHperson wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:Yup, most tech accessories here seems to carry a 100% markup compared to us prices unless is from cdr king (our local radioshack I guess) but they don't have bt controllers yet. Just usb wireless ones.
If you get a usb otg adapter, you should be able to use those usb controllers(try the controller to see if it works before you buy if you can though.
Oh, cdr king carries that so no probs there. But if you wanna go wireless, your chances are a) bluetooth keyboard and b) usb wireless gamepads. You can check the site for yourself http://www.cdrking.com ,products are cheap but carry only 7 days replacement and depending on product warranty.
Damn! With phones like that, its no matter you're all over this emulator! There's no flagship phones over there it seems.... is there?

the_cake_is_a_lie

Post by the_cake_is_a_lie » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:19 pm

I will use my ouya controler when I find my tab stand

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:36 pm

the_cake_is_a_lie wrote:I will use my ouya controler when I find my tab stand
quick note: it might not work for apps that wont allow custom key-binding because the key codes for the different buttons and joysticks are quite scrambled.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:05 am

Oh, we have phone brands like samsung and apple and the lot. Its just that accessories like controllers and such are quite expensive since our cost of living is small. One family could survive a day with as little as 5 to 6 usd maybe even less. We also have local phone brands but they tend to be rebranded chinawares. Our country is up to date in tech. Its just that compared to say US, its not as simple as getting in a 2 year contract and tada! Great phone!!

I did say I own a chinatab from a local seller. It costs just about a little under a normal workers monthly salary here. That is the reason I tend to get free apps and such. I did do warez in college but that is the norm here. Not everyone can afford a laptop and then buy the many many softwares you need for college. I mean, take me for example, I had to ask a ms student partner for a key(legal) for office and windows 7. But I also needed the following during my 4 year tenure: oracle 10g, adobe software, multisim from national instruments. If I buy those my family would be broke.

That is one reason I am a bit wary of Howdareme. He seems to see things in blackand white. I look in a world full of greys. I don't hate the guy but it seems that we are just different.
Behold my mighty

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:06 am

I use my ps3 controller while emulating.

riptor

Post by riptor » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:34 pm

i have tested the on screen pad, and is realy good for playing, but the best are the xperia play pad from my phone :D

HugMeTender

Post by HugMeTender » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:03 pm

AsHperson wrote:Hey everyone, I'm creating this poll to see who out there uses a controller with DraStic? Personally, I use my OUYA controller, it pairs up pretty seamlessly via Bluetooth.
ps: I just noticed that there is not a poll option here yet but, you can just post a reply.
I personally use a PS3 remote using the Sixaxis app to sync it. Since I grew up playing Playstation, it's very comfortable and familiar to me. Works without a hitch with DraStic :D
Image Hell yeah, Dragonite XD

Systems Owned
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 running SlimBean 4.3 Build 1
LG DoublePlay with root access running stock
PSP Slim running 5.00 M33-6
ASUS G73SW-A1 Laptop

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:46 pm

HugMeTender wrote:
AsHperson wrote:Hey everyone, I'm creating this poll to see who out there uses a controller with DraStic? Personally, I use my OUYA controller, it pairs up pretty seamlessly via Bluetooth.
ps: I just noticed that there is not a poll option here yet but, you can just post a reply.
I personally use a PS3 remote using the Sixaxis app to sync it. Since I grew up playing Playstation, it's very comfortable and familiar to me. Works without a hitch with DraStic :D
Personally, I'd rather use the PS3 controller layout but, I don't have a controller that works with my tablet that has it(Onlive Microconsole controller is my favorite controller so far.)

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:11 pm

Must be nice living in places where tech isn't that expensive:/ wish the ipega was a lot cheaper.
Behold my mighty

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:51 pm

Jay Haru wrote:Must be nice living in places where tech isn't that expensive:/ wish the ipega was a lot cheaper.
I agree, everything is too expensive around here, the only thing to do is wait for a price cut :x