WHO LOVES ANIME?

Post whatever!
Jay Haru
Posts: 1796
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm
Location: Pasig, Philippines

Re: WHO LOVES ANIME?

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:08 pm

GatoSoft wrote:
kaikun97 wrote:
GatoSoft wrote:I loved Onegai Teacher and Onegai Twins!
Also, I had a fansub a couple of years ago and I've done and shared Love Hina so... yes, and it's one of my favorite Animes out there, I don't know why. xD
I also watched Card Captor Sakura on TV. The only one I'm missing is Rizelmine. D:
u should watch rizelmine then its real funny :D get this app for your phone #Animania (http://apps.animeplus.tv) its best app in the world for watching fansubbed anime. also do u listen to jpop and anime music?
I will watch Rizelmine with my wife since she didn't watch it neither. :P
About music, here you have my phone & foobar2000's playlist: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=5kMb3MYx
J-Pop, J-Rock, J-Trance, games' music, 80's oldies and other random stuff. xD
Jay Haru wrote:
GatoSoft wrote:If he's like me, I think he wouldn't like Shin Seiki Evangelion. xD
then he isnt a real otsku. real otaku men dig evangelion.
xDDDDDDDDD
No, thank you but I think Evangelion is overrated and with a predictable plot. I watched it when I was 13 years old because people told me that it was great. That everyone have to watch it and you have to watch it at least 2 times before you can understand the plot. That's simply not true... ¬_¬
Anyway, I'm not saying it's bad. It's good indeed, but I prefer watching many other Anime with more interesting plots than this one. :P
to each his own then. :lol:

depending on what you mean with interesting plot, i may agree/disagree. it prolly will just come down to genre and how you like it.

i also have some fetish for jmusic but mostly its anime related since i dig catchy tunes. oldies music too from the 60's until the early 90's. some orchestra music and a few spatterings of games like orchestral version of the legend of zelda tune.
Behold my mighty
Image

User avatar
GatoSoft
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:51 pm
Location: Zárate, Buenos Aires - Argentina

Re: WHO LOVES ANIME?

Post by GatoSoft » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:46 am

I don't know... Evangelion is THE case for me. I feel for Evangelion the same feeling tht I felt for the Suzumiya Haruhi series. xD
However, I can see we have a huge compatibility when we talk about music. :P
GatoSoft S.A.

User avatar
kaikun97
Posts: 689
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:41 am
Location: England

Re: WHO LOVES ANIME?

Post by kaikun97 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:23 pm

The spambots are at it again. This is why I dont use phpbb for my forums, its ancient lol :P

User avatar
huckleberrypie
Posts: 442
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 4:21 am
Contact:

Re: WHO LOVES ANIME?

Post by huckleberrypie » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Well, regardless of what forum software you use spambots still manage to slip past the cracks. I never had a bot problem ever since I used a bunch of spam blacklist mods on my PHPBB board. Only prob is that they can be quite a pain to install.

User avatar
kaikun97
Posts: 689
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:41 am
Location: England

Re: WHO LOVES ANIME?

Post by kaikun97 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:12 am

huckleberrypie wrote:Well, regardless of what forum software you use spambots still manage to slip past the cracks. I never had a bot problem ever since I used a bunch of spam blacklist mods on my PHPBB board. Only prob is that they can be quite a pain to install.
Yes but Phpbb is very insecure and is full of exploits and security holes, one of my friends demonstrated this by showing how easy it was to obtain my admin password when i did use phpbb. I now use SimpleMachines as its more secure

User avatar
huckleberrypie
Posts: 442
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 4:21 am
Contact:

Re: WHO LOVES ANIME?

Post by huckleberrypie » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:13 am

kaikun97 wrote:
huckleberrypie wrote:Well, regardless of what forum software you use spambots still manage to slip past the cracks. I never had a bot problem ever since I used a bunch of spam blacklist mods on my PHPBB board. Only prob is that they can be quite a pain to install.
Yes but Phpbb is very insecure and is full of exploits and security holes, one of my friends demonstrated this by showing how easy it was to obtain my admin password when i did use phpbb. I now use SimpleMachines as its more secure
It would mean a lot of work to migrate though.

User avatar
kaikun97
Posts: 689
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:41 am
Location: England

Re: WHO LOVES ANIME?

Post by kaikun97 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:27 am

huckleberrypie wrote:
kaikun97 wrote:
huckleberrypie wrote:Well, regardless of what forum software you use spambots still manage to slip past the cracks. I never had a bot problem ever since I used a bunch of spam blacklist mods on my PHPBB board. Only prob is that they can be quite a pain to install.
Yes but Phpbb is very insecure and is full of exploits and security holes, one of my friends demonstrated this by showing how easy it was to obtain my admin password when i did use phpbb. I now use SimpleMachines as its more secure
It would mean a lot of work to migrate though.
I know php based forums arent 100% secure but I have a friend and also my web host telling me phpbb is not secure. I cant use a paid software like Xenoforo but SMF does the job fine.

As for migrating, yes that would be an issue, not sure about phpbb backups but I restarted my SMF forum fresh

Post Reply