WHO LOVES ANIME?

Post whatever!
User avatar
GatoSoft
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:51 pm
Location: Zárate, Buenos Aires - Argentina

Re: WHO LOVES ANIME?

Post by GatoSoft » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:24 pm

My wife and I use to watch Anime all the time. We are both Otakus despite of our age (she's 27 and I'm almost 30). :P
We are waiting to our son to get a little older so we can start him up in this Anime and games world. He's still too young (he's about to get his 2nd birthday in a couple of months). ^_^
GatoSoft S.A.

User avatar
kaikun97
Posts: 689
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:41 am
Location: England

Re: WHO LOVES ANIME?

Post by kaikun97 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:40 pm

GatoSoft wrote:My wife and I use to watch Anime all the time. We are both Otakus despite of our age (she's 27 and I'm almost 30). :P
We are waiting to our son to get a little older so we can start him up in this Anime and games world. He's still too young (he's about to get his 2nd birthday in a couple of months). ^_^
i reckon a good starter for him would be Pita Ten its a brilliant anime :)

User avatar
GatoSoft
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:51 pm
Location: Zárate, Buenos Aires - Argentina

Re: WHO LOVES ANIME?

Post by GatoSoft » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:07 pm

It's a very good idea indeed! And a great reason to watch Pita Ten once again. :P
GatoSoft S.A.

User avatar
kaikun97
Posts: 689
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:41 am
Location: England

Re: WHO LOVES ANIME?

Post by kaikun97 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:36 pm

GatoSoft wrote:It's a very good idea indeed! And a great reason to watch Pita Ten once again. :P
you watched, onegai teacher, onegai twins, love hina, rizelmine and card captor sakura? they are all good

User avatar
GatoSoft
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:51 pm
Location: Zárate, Buenos Aires - Argentina

Re: WHO LOVES ANIME?

Post by GatoSoft » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:06 am

I loved Onegai Teacher and Onegai Twins!
Also, I had a fansub a couple of years ago and I've done and shared Love Hina so... yes, and it's one of my favorite Animes out there, I don't know why. xD
I also watched Card Captor Sakura on TV. The only one I'm missing is Rizelmine. D:
GatoSoft S.A.

Jay Haru
Posts: 1796
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm
Location: Pasig, Philippines

Re: WHO LOVES ANIME?

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:00 am

GatoSoft wrote:I loved Onegai Teacher and Onegai Twins!
Also, I had a fansub a couple of years ago and I've done and shared Love Hina so... yes, and it's one of my favorite Animes out there, I don't know why. xD
I also watched Card Captor Sakura on TV. The only one I'm missing is Rizelmine. D:
well, hello fellow CCS fan. I am one of the biggest CCS fan there is that my other ign is Syaoran ;D.

as for your kid... i say let him/her watch everything Gainax >:D start with Hanamaru Kindergarten then finish it off with Evangelion and Gurren Lagan, muwahahahhaha
Behold my mighty
Image

User avatar
GatoSoft
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:51 pm
Location: Zárate, Buenos Aires - Argentina

Re: WHO LOVES ANIME?

Post by GatoSoft » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:24 am

If he's like me, I think he wouldn't like Shin Seiki Evangelion. xD
GatoSoft S.A.

Jay Haru
Posts: 1796
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm
Location: Pasig, Philippines

Re: WHO LOVES ANIME?

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:51 am

GatoSoft wrote:If he's like me, I think he wouldn't like Shin Seiki Evangelion. xD
then he isnt a real otsku. real otaku men dig evangelion.
Behold my mighty
Image

User avatar
kaikun97
Posts: 689
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:41 am
Location: England

Re: WHO LOVES ANIME?

Post by kaikun97 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:40 pm

GatoSoft wrote:I loved Onegai Teacher and Onegai Twins!
Also, I had a fansub a couple of years ago and I've done and shared Love Hina so... yes, and it's one of my favorite Animes out there, I don't know why. xD
I also watched Card Captor Sakura on TV. The only one I'm missing is Rizelmine. D:
u should watch rizelmine then its real funny :D get this app for your phone #Animania (http://apps.animeplus.tv) its best app in the world for watching fansubbed anime. also do u listen to jpop and anime music?

User avatar
GatoSoft
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:51 pm
Location: Zárate, Buenos Aires - Argentina

Re: WHO LOVES ANIME?

Post by GatoSoft » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:21 am

kaikun97 wrote:
GatoSoft wrote:I loved Onegai Teacher and Onegai Twins!
Also, I had a fansub a couple of years ago and I've done and shared Love Hina so... yes, and it's one of my favorite Animes out there, I don't know why. xD
I also watched Card Captor Sakura on TV. The only one I'm missing is Rizelmine. D:
u should watch rizelmine then its real funny :D get this app for your phone #Animania (http://apps.animeplus.tv) its best app in the world for watching fansubbed anime. also do u listen to jpop and anime music?
I will watch Rizelmine with my wife since she didn't watch it neither. :P
About music, here you have my phone & foobar2000's playlist: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=5kMb3MYx
J-Pop, J-Rock, J-Trance, games' music, 80's oldies and other random stuff. xD
Jay Haru wrote:
GatoSoft wrote:If he's like me, I think he wouldn't like Shin Seiki Evangelion. xD
then he isnt a real otsku. real otaku men dig evangelion.
xDDDDDDDDD
No, thank you but I think Evangelion is overrated and with a predictable plot. I watched it when I was 13 years old because people told me that it was great. That everyone have to watch it and you have to watch it at least 2 times before you can understand the plot. That's simply not true... ¬_¬
Anyway, I'm not saying it's bad. It's good indeed, but I prefer watching many other Anime with more interesting plots than this one. :P
GatoSoft S.A.

Post Reply