Pokemon Platinum savestate freeze

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
plasticspork
Re: Pokemon Platinum savestate freeze

Post by plasticspork » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:05 pm

Started a game of Black 2 and encountered the same issue of random freezes. I think that eliminates that it's the Platinum ROM?

Arend Putra

Post by Arend Putra » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:33 am

Hi everyone, can someone help me please?

Every time in pokemon platinum when i am doing a contest and i finish the first round, right when it says how much attention my pokemon got the first round, the game freezes and i can't do anything anymore. (If i try the menu, it also freezes).
And after the freeze, Drastic crashes, then restarts and i'm at the main menu again.
And the only save i have is while i'm in the contest, so i can't continue the game. :cry:

I have tried restarting Drastic :ds: (multiple times), but nothing seems to work.

If anyone has a solution to this, please help me.

Terryss

Post by Terryss » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:15 pm

Arend Putra wrote:Hi everyone, can someone help me please?

Every time in pokemon platinum when i am doing a contest and i finish the first round, right when it says how much attention my pokemon got the first round, the game freezes and i can't do anything anymore. (If i try the menu, it also freezes).
And after the freeze, Drastic crashes, then restarts and i'm at the main menu again.
And the only save i have is while i'm in the contest, so i can't continue the game. :cry:

I have tried restarting Drastic :ds: (multiple times), but nothing seems to work.

If anyone has a solution to this, please help me.
I have the precise, exact, identical issue.
I' m running pokemon platinum EU version, i can' t possibly think this is just a coincidence...

Please solve this problem, for me and this guy who didn't get an answer from last year.

Sh0cK

Post by Sh0cK » Tue May 02, 2017 8:19 am

Recently my Pokemon Platinum was freezing if i pressed Pokemon or bag and went black screen when I pressed run. I have only relyed on savestates. Version of DraStic im playing on: r2.5.0.3a

Sh0cK

Post by Sh0cK » Tue May 02, 2017 8:21 am

Oh and i have normal settings exept for cheats off.

TkSilver

Post by TkSilver » Wed May 03, 2017 12:37 am

If you were only usimg savestates (not a safe idea if you want to protect your progress) and you were using cheats which can cause unstability (especially if you can't turn them off by loading an in game save to clear out all the junk they do), then odds are you lost your progress and will have to start over.

Sh0cK

Post by Sh0cK » Wed May 03, 2017 8:00 am

I wasnt using cheats