The Power of Friendship!

Post whatever!
Jay Haru
Re: The Power of Friendship!

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:39 am

AsHperson wrote: Have you heard of AIDE? Its an Android IDE for Android. Also, thanks!
Just checked it. Its not free tho :( between drastic and that app, my reball funds would take a huge hit...

Thanks anyways, ill get it when cash isn't tight anymore :oops: or any other means. ;)
Behold my mighty

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:11 am

Jay Haru wrote:
AsHperson wrote: Have you heard of AIDE? Its an Android IDE for Android. Also, thanks!
Just checked it. Its not free tho :( between drastic and that app, my reball funds would take a huge hit...

Thanks anyways, ill get it when cash isn't tight anymore :oops: or any other means. ;)
hit me up on Hangouts, I might be able to grab a copy from titanium backup. All I say is, when you do get the money and if you like it, please buy it. :)

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:17 am

AsHperson wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:

hit me up on Hangouts, I might be able to grab a copy from titanium backup. All I say is, when you do get the money and if you like it, please buy it. :)
Just sent an invite. :)
Behold my mighty

HugMeTender

Post by HugMeTender » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:38 pm

It was a half way brony reference haha. I have not started the show (afraid to get addicted to another show) so I don't get many references D:
Image Hell yeah, Dragonite XD

Systems Owned
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 running SlimBean 4.3 Build 1
LG DoublePlay with root access running stock
PSP Slim running 5.00 M33-6
ASUS G73SW-A1 Laptop

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:02 pm

So, anyone interested in making a g+ circle of drastic supporters?
Behold my mighty