Refund question.

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
charlesgba42
Refund question.

Post by charlesgba42 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm

I bought drastic for my galaxy note 2, however I realized I bought it on the wrong credit card. I emailed support but received no response. May your please refund my purchase? I plan on repurchasing with a different card.

Exophase

Re: Refund question.

Post by Exophase » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:50 pm

charlesgba42 wrote:I bought drastic for my galaxy note 2, however I realized I bought it on the wrong credit card. I emailed support but received no response. May your please refund my purchase? I plan on repurchasing with a different card.
You e-mailed drastic.ds (at gmail) right? If you did I'm sorry I missed it, normally I wouldn't ever ignore an e-mail like that >_> (if you PM me with an e-mail address I can check to see if I actually got it)

The thing is, you basically can't repurchase it - outside of the 15 minute auto-refund window a refund does nothing for the app status. So you get the money back but the app is still there and can still be used, and therefore can't be bought again. I can probably still give you the refund anyway, though (if you want to pay again maybe you could donate it to a purchase for someone else?)

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:07 pm

Exophase wrote:
charlesgba42 wrote:I bought drastic for my galaxy note 2, however I realized I bought it on the wrong credit card. I emailed support but received no response. May your please refund my purchase? I plan on repurchasing with a different card.
You e-mailed drastic.ds (at gmail) right? If you did I'm sorry I missed it, normally I wouldn't ever ignore an e-mail like that >_> (if you PM me with an e-mail address I can check to see if I actually got it)

The thing is, you basically can't repurchase it - outside of the 15 minute auto-refund window a refund does nothing for the app status. So you get the money back but the app is still there and can still be used, and therefore can't be bought again. I can probably still give you the refund anyway, though (if you want to pay again maybe you could donate it to a purchase for someone else?)
What about reinstalling it?

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:42 pm

AsHperson wrote:What about reinstalling it?
To the best of my knowledge, the status for the app in the store and the status in Google Wallet have no connection at all.

darkncrazy

Post by darkncrazy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:13 am

Hi. I recently purchased the emulator and when I saw a refund button I clicked it out of curiousity. Problem is the refund still hasnt reflected back on my card acct but I really wanna install it again. And I only had exact amount to install it in the first place. Please notice me Exophase

SSUPII

Post by SSUPII » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:17 am

darkncrazy wrote:Hi. I recently purchased the emulator and when I saw a refund button I clicked it out of curiousity. Problem is the refund still hasnt reflected back on my card acct but I really wanna install it again. And I only had exact amount to install it in the first place. Please notice me Exophase
You need to wait until Google Play will refund you. If you didn't got any refund, contact the Google Play support.
TETRIS FRIENDS IS DEAD
Spoiler!
Here is a good boy!
ImageImage
Spoiler!
Another good boy!ImageImage

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:54 pm

SSUPII wrote:
darkncrazy wrote:Hi. I recently purchased the emulator and when I saw a refund button I clicked it out of curiousity. Problem is the refund still hasnt reflected back on my card acct but I really wanna install it again. And I only had exact amount to install it in the first place. Please notice me Exophase
You need to wait until Google Play will refund you. If you didn't got any refund, contact the Google Play support.
I want to point out that all bank transactions done via a Debit Card can take up to a week to fully complete. This is both for payments and refunds. This is not anything to do with Drastic DS or the Google Play Store, its just how most banks works. Just need to be patient :P