Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Trevor39
Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Post by Trevor39 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:44 am

DraStic is not yet complete, it lacks some things like the Spanish translation, but I would like to know if it is planned to launch a 3DS emulator this year, because a developer wants to overtake and also wants to publish it for free

Long live Spain!

ericbazinga

Re: Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Post by ericbazinga » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:00 am

Trevor39 wrote:DraStic is not yet complete, it lacks some things like the Spanish translation, but I would like to know if it is planned to launch a 3DS emulator this year, because a developer wants to overtake and also wants to publish it for free
No, he is not. If someone else wants to make a 3DS emulator for Android, that's fine.

And just stop with the Spanish translation thing, please. We know you would like it, and Exophase will decide whether or not he adds it. You don't even need it anyway, as clearly you can speak English well enough to complain about it here.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:47 pm

I think he's using Google Translate, Eric.

Trevor39

Post by Trevor39 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:48 pm

ericbazinga wrote:
Trevor39 wrote:DraStic is not yet complete, it lacks some things like the Spanish translation, but I would like to know if it is planned to launch a 3DS emulator this year, because a developer wants to overtake and also wants to publish it for free
No, he is not. If someone else wants to make a 3DS emulator for Android, that's fine.

And just stop with the Spanish translation thing, please. We know you would like it, and Exophase will decide whether or not he adds it. You don't even need it anyway, as clearly you can speak English well enough to complain about it here.
I am using a translator, and in DraStic I can not copy and paste things, my English level is not enough

Long live Spain!

Megaman

Post by Megaman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:29 am

Will that developer release his 3DS emulator

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:24 am

huckleberrypie wrote:I think he's using Google Translate, Eric.
Fair enough.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:32 am

Trevor39 wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:

I am using a translator, and in DraStic I can not copy and paste things, my English level is not enough
I guess your English level is 1 :lol: (Sorry, I had to say it)
OBJECTION!

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:38 am

dsattorney wrote:
Trevor39 wrote:
ericbazinga wrote: No, he is not. If someone else wants to make a 3DS emulator for Android, that's fine.

I guess your English level is 1 :lol: (Sorry, I had to say it)
and your point?
Behold my mighty

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:44 am

Megaman wrote:Will that developer release his 3DS emulator
Highly doubt theres one as citra isnt even optimized yet (at least from my testing of it). so i am calling the spaniard's bluff.
Behold my mighty

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:44 am

Haven't you looked through the topic? The answer is there.
OBJECTION!