Shoutout to this forum

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
cypress85
Shoutout to this forum

Post by cypress85 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:19 pm

Been using drastic for my phone for well over a year now.

Recently wanted to replay Storm Silver. However, when I went to the cheats, there were none, even though I distinctly remembered them being there automatically.
So I searched the web for a fix, and most of the helpful posts were here. I read the posts about changing game ID's, fresh patching, and ended tinkered with the usercheat.dat editor I saw posted here, and got it working again.

So to Neptune for the R4CCE guide and Beansta for the usercheat.dat upload, Thank You.

ericbazinga

Re: Shoutout to this forum

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:42 pm

cypress85 wrote:Been using drastic for my phone for well over a year now.

Recently wanted to replay Storm Silver. However, when I went to the cheats, there were none, even though I distinctly remembered them being there automatically.
So I searched the web for a fix, and most of the helpful posts were here. I read the posts about changing game ID's, fresh patching, and ended tinkered with the usercheat.dat editor I saw posted here, and got it working again.

So to Neptune for the R4CCE guide and Beansta for the usercheat.dat upload, Thank You.
First, nice profile pic. Xatu, if I'm not mistaken :lol:
It's nice to hear that this forum was of help. Also, keep in mind that there are actually two cheat menus: a cheats database, and a place to add your own cheats. You might have gotten those confused, but I'm glad you got it working correctly in the end.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

beansta

Re: Shoutout to this forum

Post by beansta » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:22 am

No problem :)
Devices running Android:

- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (CM12.1, overclocked, undervolted)
- Asus Nexus 7 2013 (Stock Marshmallow...to play Pokemon GO on...)
- Tenfifteen QW09 SmartWatch (Kitkat)
- Fujitsu Lifebook T4410 Touchscreen Laptop (Remix OS 3.0)