Drastic demo no longer on the Play store?

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
tomkatt
Drastic demo no longer on the Play store?

Post by tomkatt » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:10 pm

Someone on my forum was looking to try out Drastic a few days ago, but couldn't find the demo. It appears it doesn't exist anymore.

I can still access it in "my apps" since I've downloaded it in the past, but it looks to no longer be searchable on Google Play. Direct linking it to them from the link accessible to me gave them a page not found message. Thought I'd notify here in case you guys didn't know.

pocolaton

Re: Drastic demo no longer on the Play store?

Post by pocolaton » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:19 pm

I registered just to ask the same. Looks like the demo version is no longer avaliable on the Play Store.

I didn't even know there was a demo version. Came to the forums looking for a free version. I read the Frequently Asked Questions locked post and got a direct link for the demo. It doesn't work, it says "This content is not yet avaliable in your country. Try in a few days". I'm from Spain, so I don't know if is just me or the demo is unavaliable worldwide.

Exophase

Re: Drastic demo no longer on the Play store?

Post by Exophase » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:54 pm

There's no demo anymore - I decided it was no longer necessary since Google updated their refund window to something much more reasonable.