Love plus model glitching

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Eilif
Love plus model glitching

Post by Eilif » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:12 pm

Hello :D

I've been playing love plus+ since a week ago, run smoothly almost like when I played it with my late nds. But since yesterday the 3d model glitched out from the screen (i don't have the screenshot yet, but will add after i got it). So far the problem only occur whenever i take the girl to the pool, the dialogue still run normally and i can still do skinship and other stuff but without the 3d model.

Also i have this issue where whenever i load the game, it loads far more outdated save data, does anyone have fix to this?

Any question, suggestions would be appreciated :)
Screenshot_2017-01-09-13-53-58_com.dsemu.drastic.png
Screenshot_2017-01-09-13-53-58_com.dsemu.drastic.png (544.61KiB)Viewed 11585 times
Last edited by Eilif on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Exophase

Re: Love plus model glitching

Post by Exophase » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:36 am

Do you have the threaded 3D option on? If so, does it help if you turn it off? Likewise, the same thing for frameskip.

Eilif

Post by Eilif » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:28 pm

Exophase wrote:Do you have the threaded 3D option on? If so, does it help if you turn it off? Likewise, the same thing for frameskip.
I still have the default settings with the multi thread off and frameskip at auto settings

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:26 pm

Eilif wrote:I still have the default settings with the multi thread off and frameskip at auto settings
Does it happen if you disable frameskip entirely?

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:56 am

Exophase wrote:
Eilif wrote:I still have the default settings with the multi thread off and frameskip at auto settings
as for the save file issue, this game is love plus plus (not the original that has the english patch available), the original loveplus had a similar issue like that so the save file fix may be similar too.

Eilif

Post by Eilif » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:18 pm

Exophase wrote:
Unfortunately yes, it still does :(

Eilif

Post by Eilif » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:19 pm

kaikun97 wrote:
Exophase wrote:
as for the save file issue, this game is love plus plus (not the original that has the english patch available), the original loveplus had a similar issue like that so the save file fix may be similar too.
Alright, I'll try to find it after this, thank you for your answer :)

Eilif

Post by Eilif » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:39 pm

Eilif wrote:
Exophase wrote:
Unfortunately yes, it still does :(
Ah wait, i seem to find somethinh i turned multi thread on when having lunch, and this _
Screenshot_2017-01-10-23-20-47-758_com.dsemu.drastic.png
Screenshot_2017-01-10-23-20-47-758_com.dsemu.drastic.png (380.56KiB)Viewed 11566 times
happened, the model disappear after i turned it off.
But this only happened in this particular area, which is inside pool 室内プール, other area don't have this problem

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:31 pm

Eilif wrote:
kaikun97 wrote:
Exophase wrote:
Alright, I'll try to find it after this, thank you for your answer :)
Yeah if you play the Original LovePlus (Not LovePlus+) there is an English translation patch available (just google for it), that version has less features than LovePlus+ but its still mostly the same and it works without any issues and saving works fine. You will have to start a new game on this version though because the save files are not compatible between the two games.