Two problems for the game infinite space

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
marmarmarmarmar
Two problems for the game infinite space

Post by marmarmarmarmar » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:27 am

Hi, first of all thank you for your excellent emulator.
Below is the two problem that i encountered when i play infinite space:

I cannot see enemies gauge condition (red/yellow/green) during battle fight, which i cannot decide to attack/dodge and makes the game almost impossible to play during boss fight. Normally, you will notice enemies gauge condition on the upper right corner or the (red/yellow/green) surround enemies ships when you change your camera to show them.
Please refer to the pics attached.

Thank you
Attachments
IS battle normal 2 NDS.jpg
IS battle normal 2 NDS.jpg (91.88KiB)Viewed 12331 times
IS battle normal NDS.JPG
IS battle normal NDS.JPG (23.96KiB)Viewed 12331 times
Problem 1.jpg
Problem 1.jpg (99.58KiB)Viewed 12331 times

Exophase

Re: Two problems for the game infinite space

Post by Exophase » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:33 pm

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the game is using edge marking for this which currently isn't emulated. That's something I'd like to focus on in the near term, can't say for sure when it'll be done though.

golem09

Post by golem09 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:41 pm

Two months passed, any update on this, and when it *might* be in the beta?

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:11 pm

golem09 wrote:Two months passed, any update on this, and when it *might* be in the beta?
It may take a while since fixing this would mean making some big adjustments to the app so just keep on waiting. meanwhile, just enjoy another game .
Behold my mighty

golem09

Post by golem09 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:42 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
golem09 wrote:Two months passed, any update on this, and when it *might* be in the beta?
It may take a while since fixing this would mean making some big adjustments to the app so just keep on waiting. meanwhile, just enjoy another game .
I certainly will, was just curious if I can get myself hyped up for this like in the next ~month. I do have other stuff to do as well ;)
But you think it's possible this emulator will be able to do this someday?

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:30 am

golem09 wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:
I certainly will, was just curious if I can get myself hyped up for this like in the next ~month. I do have other stuff to do as well ;)
But you think it's possible this emulator will be able to do this someday?
well, exophase seems confident it can be done. just that doing so would be tough seeing as it may or may not break something he doesnt want. i think you can look forward to it in the next couple of months as we are making strides in compatibility.
Behold my mighty

jonafun

Post by jonafun » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:22 pm

I'm also having trouble with the menus where I get to make a selection at the shipyard, edit crew list, edit fleet list, remodeling ships, etc. I would buy new blueprints or get new crew members, but not all the choices are there. I'm trying to assign nia as a crew member but the roster is empty, or choose between 2 ships to build at the beginning of the game but only 1 ship is available to build. I used the cheat to rank #1 to unlock the corsair and other ships, but the ship building menu only shows some of the blueprints I own. I can't assign a proper fleet, assign a proper crew, build any ships I want. but the emulation on everything else (minus the existing issues already addressed above) are spot on! please fix this game!

nker

Post by nker » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:29 am

I can confirm the previous poster's issues with the game. There's a nastier issue even if you manage to bypass the tricky menus: when you buy a second ship for your fleet and name it, the game irremediably crashes. At this state it's unplayable.
Nevertheless, kudos to the team for this really impressive emulator.

golem09

Post by golem09 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:20 am

Too bad the problems keep piling up for this game, it's basically my only must play game left.

jonafun

Post by jonafun » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:39 am

same! I bought this emulator because after testing all the on the ones, this one offers the best performance, and it even has cheats for individual games! in any case, I only want to play infinite space on my note 3. you guys came so close and i understand that it's not quite perfect for yet, but please make it happen!