Invalid License Issues (troubleshooting inside)

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Fefo
Re: Invalid License Issues (troubleshooting inside)

Post by Fefo » Thu May 29, 2014 2:02 pm

"change Dalvik/ART runtime", "DPI settings"... *expletives*

Runtime is pretty clear (and obvious smh), but DPI isn't. Since everything is built on the app my thought was that you where asking only to display X instead of Y. So, if I change the app/device DPI by any reason my license pops and I must revalidate it by simply opening it while online, ok?

I can see my errors 883 being tied to ROM flashs, backups, above reasons and some oddities, but error 6 was out of nowhere. Google Services was running fine (albeit offline) and my phone had no changes, beyond those I always made with no influence on Drastic.
BE ATTITUDE FOR ENGRISH

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Thu May 29, 2014 2:40 pm

No, if the license was verified once, you don't need to re-verify it, unless you re-install the app, or delete the app's data.

As i said, you only get error 833, if you change runtime/DPI BEFORE ever validating the license. Once you've got the license, you can make whatever changes you want without needing to go online again.

Fefo

Post by Fefo » Thu May 29, 2014 4:45 pm

Understood. Let's see if I get another odd behavior from now.

Thanks for your support.
BE ATTITUDE FOR ENGRISH

nubcake

Post by nubcake » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:01 am

Hi guys,

Saw a friend playing Drastic and decided to try it out. I'll admit I at first used a pirated copy but decides I wanted the or all thing and bought it. Since I did I've been getting the license error with error code 948. Any ideas? I tried the method in this thread already :/.

Thanks

rocines

Post by rocines » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:09 pm

I'm getting the same error.

Enseterat

Post by Enseterat » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:39 am

I'm having the same license verification error 3244. I've tried the step puts suggested in this thread but to no avail. It's been two days now and still no change. I have an acer iconia A1-830 with the most recent android 4.4. I went from demo to paid btw. Please help!!

Kyleausaur

Post by Kyleausaur » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:07 pm

Hi. I also have gotten error code 3244 on my galaxy s5 active. I tried all the steps given but none of them seem to work. When i tested the app on a note 1 the app launched and got no error. Any suggestions on how to get the app working on my s5?

Joshpower9

Post by Joshpower9 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:40 pm

I'm getting error 3244 as well and I'm on acer iconia A1-810

UpsetMyAppNoWork

Post by UpsetMyAppNoWork » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:37 am

Pardon me if I come off as upset, but I'm very annoyed with your app and your customer service on this forum. First and foremost you have stated that you only need to verify your license once and that's the first time you open the app, the fact that I played it for a month before I got the licensing error determined that was a lie. Second I think your customer service is crappy because I have error code 3244 and I've noticed you have not responded to anyone who has had the same error code and asked for help with it. I've done everything exactly as you have said to do to no avail. I've followed the steps exactly about 5 times now. (The clearing of the data, Uninstalling, the deleting of the root folder, and the restarting) It's not an error connecting to the server as I have waited and tried every day for a week now. I have perfect lte connection my time and date is automatic. I never tried the demo and never used a cracked version only the paid version which I got in September and worked fine till last week. Best app ever made I'm just really disappointed. I hope you can help me solve my issue.

Razzor

Post by Razzor » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:50 pm

I too have the error code 3244

It was working fine a few months ago when I bought the payed version. However, I stopped using if for a while during my exams. Now I am receiving the License error.

Please help, I have gone through the process posted of:
Checked my time and date
Deleting google service cache
Deleting google play cache and data
Uninstalling
Deleting Drastic files from root
Shutdown reboot
Reinstalling

But I receive the same error.
I am using a Galaxy S4, Android 4.4.2

I hope you can get back to us asap, I really look forward to using your emulator again soon.