Invalid License Issues (troubleshooting inside)

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Sirbab
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:40 pm

Re: Invalid License Issues (troubleshooting inside)

Postby Sirbab » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:04 pm

Hello, i recently purchased the app, circa 14 hours ago. I tried following the trouble shooting with the instructions in this post. Sadly I still get the error 291. I tried disconnecting from my wifi, still the same. Then I downloaded the beta version. The error 291 persists. I'm sorry I didn't use the email service as I'm afraid I don't know where to use that. As a side note, Google wallet shows the transaction as completed.
xian104
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:48 am

Re: Invalid License Issues (troubleshooting inside)

Postby xian104 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:09 am

good day, i'm just new here in the forum, i recently bought drastic, i'm having error 291 license could not be verified, tried everything listed here in the thread, still getting the error, i'm from cracked to paid... :(

edit: i finally got it to work, on lucky patcher, tap toolbox, then remove all odex files, after reboot, it works fine :D
FunFrog
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:48 pm
Location: Gomel, Belarus
Contact:

Re: Invalid License Issues (troubleshooting inside)

Postby FunFrog » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:03 pm

Hi. 7.12.2013 at 20:10:27 FET i bought DraStic for $7.99 in Google Play with the Google Account and mail i`m using on this forum. That Google account was belonged to Google Apps for ISP service, which they closed few years ago. Since then i`m no longer can use my account and Google did not give me an ability to transfer my purchase to my current Google account which they forced me to create. So i`m asking you, can you guys please transfer my purchase to my current account or do something else for me to use your emulator i`ve already paid for? I can provide order number and any other information, cause i saved a receipt for this payment.
Exophase
Posts: 1670
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: Invalid License Issues (troubleshooting inside)

Postby Exophase » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:30 pm

FunFrog wrote:Hi. 7.12.2013 at 20:10:27 FET i bought DraStic for $7.99 in Google Play with the Google Account and mail i`m using on this forum. That Google account was belonged to Google Apps for ISP service, which they closed few years ago. Since then i`m no longer can use my account and Google did not give me an ability to transfer my purchase to my current Google account which they forced me to create. So i`m asking you, can you guys please transfer my purchase to my current account or do something else for me to use your emulator i`ve already paid for? I can provide order number and any other information, cause i saved a receipt for this payment.


Normally I'd tell you to buy it again and then I'd refund your order. But Google won't authorize refunds for purchases beyond 2 years old. So instead, if you could PM me your order number I can PM you a promo code in return, which should let you get the app without paying again.
walee
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:23 pm

Re: Invalid License Issues (troubleshooting inside)

Postby walee » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:29 pm

Hey,
I purchased Drastic about 6 months ago, anyhow I recently changed my device and now get Error 291 on my G4 on 6.0. Since I only have one Google account I can't really purchase the app on another account to see if it's one device one app thing or not. So can you confirm that please? Or tell me a solution to that? I have already rebooted, synced time etc.
User avatar
Kyousuke753
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am
Location: ???

Re: Invalid License Issues (troubleshooting inside)

Postby Kyousuke753 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:29 am

Why are so many people having issues when changing their smart phone...besides the save issues. I've used my Gmail account on my sisters Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to download DraStic because I paid for it and it runs fine no error code or what soever. Just make sure you're connected to the internet for it to be verified paid or crack, then after that you can play offline.
Image
cjh
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:47 pm

Re: Invalid License Issues (troubleshooting inside)

Postby cjh » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:53 pm

hello ,I have already bought the app but I have another phone that I would like to use the emulator, but this phone is the Huawei enjoy 5s that has no compatibility with google play store, there is another way to check my license?
Exophase
Posts: 1670
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: Invalid License Issues (troubleshooting inside)

Postby Exophase » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:52 am

cjh wrote:hello ,I have already bought the app but I have another phone that I would like to use the emulator, but this phone is the Huawei enjoy 5s that has no compatibility with google play store, there is another way to check my license?


I'm afraid not, Google Play is required. Do you know if it's not possible to install it? For instance, with this: https://www.androidpit.com/how-to-insta ... play-store
blahblah123
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:58 pm

Re: Invalid License Issues (troubleshooting inside)

Postby blahblah123 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:19 pm

I just purchased your emulator and I keep getting the invalid license error. I went through the instructions in the help in order and any other suggestions in this thread, and I still keep getting the error.
Jay Haru
Posts: 1680
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm
Location: Pasig, Philippines

Re: Invalid License Issues (troubleshooting inside)

Postby Jay Haru » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:12 am

blahblah123 wrote:I just purchased your emulator and I keep getting the invalid license error. I went through the instructions in the help in order and any other suggestions in this thread, and I still keep getting the error.

please provide proof of purchase via pm
Behold my mighty
Image

Return to “Help and Compatibility”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests